Stingers?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
They are mainly used to help you tell the distance to objects in front of you like to help park in the garage or at the mall. :yup:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
They are mainly used to help you tell the distance to objects in front of you like to help park in the garage or at the mall. :yup:

And they make a nice seat for your buddy to enjoy the "water ride" as you charge through shallow water...saw a video the other week, looked fun lol

DESERTDAD

The stinger on that CJ looks huge and ready to impale something or someone

This is what I was originally think but hadn't seen any with noticeable scratches.

Thanks everyone

Actually the one on my CJ8 has saved my hood a few times that I have rolled her over.
just put it back on the tires and off we go with 0 radiator damage.

DESERTDAD

The one on the JK is a poison spider bumper that we added the Stinger to the one on the CJ is welded to everything

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
My girlfriend calls them unicorn horns lol

Thats exactly what my fiance said when I was installing mine.

My Sister and her Husband call it a Rhino Horn, and are convincingly certain that if they had one, they would never be stuck in traffic again :eek:

Long Haul

For me it was a looks thing on my 1st JK..

Also works good as a grab handle when I'm pulling my fat ass out from underneath the front end.....They also work well as a place to wrap a recovery strap around..

Top Bottom