LED Hood Bar options

segt99

I am in the market to buy a LED bar to mount onto my hood. I am looking at either a Rigid Radiance Series or a Black Oak LED bar. I was thinking 20" single row... Does anyone have experience with either of these or suggestions. Single versus double... 10" versus 20"... I Would love to see pics of your rides with them? Their are so many options I want quality but it doesn't have to break the bank either. Its not like I am running the KOH with my Jeep.:rock:

Peak

Imo spending hundreds of dollars on name brand lights are pointless. You can easily find a 20" light bar on Amazon for under $50. Get yourself a good pair of headlights and put your money else where.

segt99

Rugged Ridge LED Hood Bar

I went a completely different route and love it. These lights look killer and are incredibly bright!

011f9b2fbb3e37130baa0a9732b0bd53b3fc24541d.jpg
019f6199c04d595bc7a7c2151d6f939b620dc444df.jpg
01d83d48697dba31e27848fdcce79ecac075ea150e.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks good with what you ended up going with. For me personally, when every other light on the front end is round, it looks more aesthetically pleasing to see everything the same. Did you go with spots?

segt99

Round LED

I picked them up from eBay as an open box item. So i saved a few dollars on it. The entire thing is a kit from Rugged Ridge. You have the option of square or round lights and can run either 3 or 5 across the bar. They are 18 watt lights x 5. To be honest they don't mention whether they are spot of flood. They seem to through a good distance and also a good spread so maybe they are a combo beam. This particular one is "Rugged Ridge 11232.07 Hood Light Bar Kit"

Top Bottom