WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishoutofwater

Thank you Rock Hard and Eddie and Cindy for making this give away possible. I would love to win this Sport Cage for the main reason of making my JK safer to rock crawl with my wife and one year old son. I have been looking at this cage for awhile now and it would be great to finally add it to my rig. Here is a picture of my jeep and kayak down by the ocean. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456550710.380917.jpg

eagle4

I have been a member for awhile now and find this forum very helpful in many ways, I may not post but I do follow.
Thank you Eddie,Cindy and RockHard for this opportunity to win this cage it would be awesome to install and promote this product
and to feel safe at the same time. IMG_2713 (1).jpg IMG_3463.jpg :clap2::thumb:

TheFunSmith

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for allowing this Rock Hard 4x4 cage to be raffled off on your website, you two are awesome. Thank you Rock Hard 4x4 for being such an awesome forum sponsor and offering up this sports cage to a lucky winner. That is awesome of you guys! I could really use this sports cage in my 4 door JKU because as I have gotten more involved with a local Jeeping club, I have been tackling bigger obstacles and harder trails. I had a close call while crawling in the snow a few weeks back, and it made me realize how important it is to have extra protection to keep my puppy Ronda and I safe in the case of a flop or rollover. Also, my birthday is coming up on March 7th, and this would make for an awesome birthday present as well! Again, thank you guys for the opportunity to win this heavy duty product from a fantastic American company. :thumb:

xyfDUdS.jpg

OeEvOmW.jpg

Attachments

• xyfDUdS.jpg
    xyfDUdS.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I have carried out lots of Mods on my Jeep since I bought it 2 years ago. It is not the latest model, it is a 2008 JK Rubicon, but it is the first and still the only RHD JK in the United Kingdom with a 5.7 Hemi in it.

It is going to be in 4x4 Magazine next month (see picture) and I have been contacted by Total Off Road Magazine for a photo shoot and an article to be written in mid spring .

If I'm lucky enough to win this Rock Hard Sport Cage I will get the soft top removed for the photo shoot and will make sure the name of this great product is mentioned in their article.

Thanks to both Rock Hard and Wayalife for allowing us Jeepers from all over the world to take part in such an incredible Competition.

Attachments

• IMG_4030.jpg
    IMG_4030.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Driver side view.jpg
    Driver side view.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 4x4 Magazine Advert.jpg
    4x4 Magazine Advert.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Blackjk08

Thank you Rock Hard and WAL for the chance of wining a great product. i just finished my JKU rubicon build and this would make a nice finishing touch. my wife and son would also like it while we are on the trail. he is only 4 months but a jeeper in the making. thank you for the chance.
jeep1.jpg

Hobolobo

My JKU needs a cage for, of course, the safety aspect. Aside from trails, we drive in Houston with a bunch of morons. With a 2 year old in the back seat, any added protection helps.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456672330.839832.jpg
Thanks to everybody involved in this great opportunity! Good luck to everybody else.

jesse3638

Hooked
1456687261028.jpg

Adding the Rock Hard sport cage would give me some added piece of mind while taking to my favorite trails as well as traveling the treacherous So-Cal streets and interstates....;) Thanks Rock Hard 4X4 and WAL for the opportunity to try and win this.

JAGS

Hooked
Thank you Rock Hard and WAL for the chance of wining a great product. i just finished my JKU rubicon build and this would make a nice finishing touch. my wife and son would also like it while we are on the trail. he is only 4 months but a jeeper in the making. thank you for the chance.
View attachment 190477

Welcome to Wayalife! Hope you finally get that free shit you're seeking after all these years and three contests.

wilyuhm

Thanks Rock Hard and WAL for this chance. This cage would be an awesome addition to my Jeep. This will also ensure some additional safety concerns for my wife and kids when we go out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456697732.829224.jpg

WW_Svi

Thanks WAL and Rock Hard for this opportunity!
This cage is definitely on the upgrade list to keep my wife, dogs, and myself safer as a DD and a vehicle to have some fun with on the weekends. A chance to win here would really help jump start my upgrades.

2016 White Willy.jpg

VipermanGT2

Thanks so much for the opportunity!!! I'd love this cage, mainly because I don't feel like crushing my head in a rollover. In reality, it's really the only cage I've considered because of the great reputation of the company. THANKS!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456718942.430139.jpg

NV JK Steve

Thank you Cindy, Eddie and Rock Hard for the chance to win this cage. Wheeling is something we do as a family and the extra protection would give me a little extra piece of mind.

Attachments

• 1456721138852.jpg
    1456721138852.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 324

allwhitejeeps

WOW this is such an amazing giveaway. Thank you so much, I would be very thankful to be able to install a great product that is definetely a must. Especially as I am on such a tight budget and have seen so many people install this product with such great reviews. :thumb: IMG_6472.jpg

Illestjk

I have been wanting one of these for a while now. It will really make the wife happy since we have three kids and this would add extra safety to the jeep. Mines the silver one image.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for entering into the Rock Hard Sport Cage Giveaway! Remember, you will need to be online and ready to respond within 5 minutes if your name is called in order to WIN.

Good luck to all of you! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom