WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveKrick

Getting Closer To My Complete Jeep Build

Hi All,

Thanks for this opportunity. I would love to have the rock hard roll cage for two reasons. One is for the protection and two because it's required on most of the expeditions/adventures I would like to participate on. As I build my Jeep to meet the requirements this is one of the items still on my list. I've had my Jeep for 3 years now and I've gone on many rock crawling adventures where I've had close calls and though it would have been nice to have this kind of protection.

Current build:
1. 3.5 Rock Krawler Flex Lift
2. 37" WildPeak on 17" Steel Rims
3. 5.13 Front/Back Gearing
4. Synergy Drag Link Flip Kit
5. Teraflex Front Trackbar
6. Dual Steering Stabilizer
7. 2.0 Fox Shock External Reservoir Shocks
8. Afe Intake, throttle spacer, and high tuck exhaust
9. Smitty build front bumper, fenders, and Bestop HighRock rear bumper and tire carrier
10. 8900lb Winch

Still need:
11. Front back e-lockers
12. *** ROCK HARD ROLL CAGE! ****

DaveSedonaAZ.jpg DaveSunflowerMineAZ.jpg

jk12blk

Timing is good. I've been reviewing cage options for added protection and if I were to win, it would certainly make my decision a lot easier. :yup: Thank you for the opportunity!

IMG_8923.jpg

Oldvolks

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455130506.769879.jpg
Would love to put some assurance on the rig knowing the family is with me. Great to have the vender and WAYALIFE putting this out as a means to keep us Jeeping safely!!!

RAH

need it for the #1 reason of safety but also because it is cool. I have had one of these on my list for a while.

10407499_10205150273589955_7725586921439339243_n.jpg

rinkishjk

Thanks rock hard and wayalife for the awesome giveaway! I have wanted one of these for quite some time, but have put it off. I would want one for the added safety incase of a roll, ease of entry with the handles, and an alternative spot to mount my cb. And of course looks! Thanks again for the chance!

Attachments

• 1455132971417.jpg
    1455132971417.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 75
I could use the sport cage because I nearly rolled my Jeep Liberty a several times (very top heavy). While I haven't gotten to do a lot with my new wrangler (have to get it all armored for off road use first), having a roll cage would be nice for my trips into the New Mexico desert, just in case.

brooklyn4x4

The reason I need a sport cage is for safety. I'm slowly building and learning how to wheel my jeep, and I try to push my limits a little more every time. Hopefully I don't, but one day I might bite off more then I can chew and either flop or roll over and having a good cage and good safety gear will make a big difference in keeping everyone safe.

Attachments

• 1455135297432.jpg
    1455135297432.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 69

Weeeee

I would love to win this cage what an awesome giveaway! It was on my list to-do and would really be a great addition and make wheeling much safer for myself and my family.

20160209_074735.jpg

TANK

First off, let me say a big thank you to Wayalife and Rock Hard for putting this contest on. This cage is on my list of upgrades still to come and winning this would not only provide a huge increase in overall safety while wheeling, but it would go miles in providing some peace of mind as I continue to learn the ins and outs of my first Jeep while out on the trail.

Here's a pic from my first ever trip to Moab last September:

Attachments

• 1455141562039.jpg
    1455141562039.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

jk_jag

Need cage for my custom 2015 as factory roll cage has had rear cut off and converted into a truck and I need it soon ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455141604.168802.jpg

SJ21XDC

This is on my list of things needed to finish "The Red Baron"! :fingerscrossed:
Thanks for the opportunity!:thumb:
(10-31-15) 3.jpg

Mediumsizetony

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455144138.743225.jpg well. To be honest I'm just like 99.9 of the guys and gals on this site, just a hard worker and jeep enthusiast who's lookin to catch a break on winning a badass cage

Mikebecks2022

Hey all, I'm fairly new to WAYALIFE but it has been a great resource for some great information. Like most our Jeeps are never finished and I have been craving a solid trail cage to add to my rig. The Rock Hard sport cage has been on my list for a while and what a great opportunity we have been presented. Down the road a second row extension and first row harness bar are also in the plans. Wheeling harder requires more protection...we can survive a dent on the rig but not a dent in the head.

IMG_0787.jpg

Josh27

Awesome giveaway! I have had my eye on this cage for a long time because it is a essential piece of safety equipment! I do happen to be going to Moab for my spring break which is the week before EJS too!!!
DSC_0003.jpg

crumpler

parade_jeep.jpg

A Rock Hard Sport Cage for my Jeep is added safety in the event of a rollover - depending on who you ask about my wheelin' tendencies, may actually happen someday.
Hopefully not, but I've personally always gone with the ol' ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure methodology -better to be safe than sorry.
But I'll get the cage installed right away, and proudly advertise my win, touting the site that provided the opportunity and the manufacturer that provided the hardware, driving Jeepers to Wayalife and customers to Rock Hard...

Cheers!

arkain04

Like everyone else I would love the piece of mind knowing rock hard is looking down from above ready to supply a protective hand.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• 1455157889840.jpg
    1455157889840.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 61

Bathtub23

A sport cage would be a great addition to Rubi. And safety is always a good idea. Plus I will need one to apply for the JKX

Attachments

• 1455158237076.jpg
    1455158237076.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom