Newbie Run- Last Chance Canyon

Davidraider

Anyone know if there is going to be a 2016 Newbie Run this year at Last Chance canyon? If so, I would be interested in going.

Eezybreezy08

I have no idea but one day I want to make it out west for one of there runs. My wife and I was talking about that as we was watching the Wild West jkexperience by Eddie. I love it

Clem319

Not sure if this has been said yet, but they are going to close the graduation hill part of last chance canyon. The plant kissers want it closed immediately, but the park is trying to keep it open through spring. No word on when it will close so if anyone wants to run it, they should do it soon.

You can still do the majority of the trail, you just won't get the proper end to it.

Broncorider

just did LCC a couple of weekends ago. had a blast. really hope they don't close graduation hill. such a fun and easy trail. great for new guys or people who just want to get off the couch and ride.

Davidraider

Going back to Last Chance this Saturday the 27th. If you have no plans it would be nice to some Wayalife peeps up there.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
He lets set a date and get a run going soon for last chance canyon! Never been but would love to graduate the right way aha. Iv been waiting for this run for a while. I'm hoping Eddie makes a run for LCC this year before they close graduation hill.

Z71_Willy

He lets set a date and get a run going soon for last chance canyon! Never been but would love to graduate the right way aha. Iv been waiting for this run for a while. I'm hoping Eddie makes a run for LCC this year before they close graduation hill.

Go tomorrow man! I've done it it's a fun one.

Davidraider

I would love to plan a trip again. What dates are you thinking?

Top Bottom