Wave from Michigan

lawbreaker

First time Jeep owner..Picked up an Oscar Mike 2015 Wrangler.In the process of modifications for some offroading...this is my dd. front.jpg rear.jpg 12188950_1666098393634121_5355964093273282945_n.jpg

lawbreaker

not yet..even had 3 different police officers behind me now...it may be safer , they probably think there is no way some dumbass would advertise this.lol

WJCO

Meme King
not yet..even had 3 different police officers behind me now...it may be safer , they probably think there is no way some dumbass would advertise this.lol

Probably true. When I was really young, I had red and blue lights on the front of my truck. I would pull slow driver's over and pass them. (Very stupid I know). So I get pulled over one time for speeding. The cop asks me two questions. 1)Any weapons in the vehicle? 2) Where do you work? I told him the truth, it was at a shop. I KNOW that he saw the lights. He didn't ask me any other questions and let me go with a warning. It was so weird. I think he thought I was an undercover cop or something. I would have been in deep shit if he had asked my why I had the lights.

Top Bottom