Wave from Ohio

matt87951

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me join. I am not really a 'new' Jeep owner, I've had my Wrangler since 2013, but I haven't really done any off-roading to speak up. I am looking to change that! A few pictures of my Jeep below, it's completely stock for the time being, aside from window tint and hood latches which really don't count! I eventually would like to put a lift and larger tires (Maybe 35"?), but I do currently use it to tow my Jetskis to the lake, so until I get tow vehicle, I think I need to keep it factory height. Oh, and it IS a manual - I ordered it that way!

As promised, a few photos after a much needed wash!

Wrangler_1.jpg

Wrangler_2.jpg

matt87951

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Glad to be here. Anyone else in Toledo? As I mentioned, I am not a new owner, but definitely a noob when it comes to wheeling (Think muddy farm field while hunting). I would love to learn, any recommendations on where to start?

Adamw1212

Lived in Toledo my whole life until I just recently moved to Columbus. Whole family builds jeeps and growing up around them I was instantly hooked

matt87951

Lived in Toledo my whole life until I just recently moved to Columbus. Whole family builds jeeps and growing up around them I was instantly hooked

Yep, I'm in Toledo. This is my first Jeep and love it, I have convinced a few family members into getting one as well. They all live elsewhere throughout the country though. As I mentioned in my first post, I use my wrangler for taking my skis back and forth to the lake, so until I get a second vehicle, I unfortunately have to keep the mods to a minimum. I can't imagine towing gets any better with larger tires and a lift!

tw623

Welcome! I'm also from Toledo. I just got a jeep not too long ago. I think it was one the best decisions I've ever made!

14JKWW

There are a couple of group club options you can check out. Glass city crawlers GCC and wicked jeep Michigan (southeast) both of these groups go up to Bundy Hill often. Along with other trips. And events. You might want to check them out if you want to start taking your jeep off-road.

matt87951

There are a couple of group club options you can check out. Glass city crawlers GCC and wicked jeep Michigan (southeast) both of these groups go up to Bundy Hill often. Along with other trips. And events. You might want to check them out if you want to start taking your jeep off-road.

Thanks for the advice! I will check those out. I am definitely looking to head off-road. I almost have her paid off, so it's about time!

Top Bottom