Need a little help

Rookie1

Hey guys, I just got my first jeep and so much I want to do it already but I'm not to sure where to start. Any help or advise?

Jern26

Depends what your intentions are with it (daily driver, offroad, both, etc) and budget plays a huge role.

One mistake I'm great at making is not doing enough research on parts or not making up my mind before I order stuff. Nothings worse than spending money, then re-spending it on better stuff to replace what you just bought haha.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hey guys, I just got my first jeep and so much I want to do it already but I'm not to sure where to start. Any help or advise?

Welcome to WAL Rookie1. As stated above, recovery is a good start which is also the route I went followed by oil pan/transmission skid. You can do a lot with a stock Jeep as you'll find out. Give us some info on what you envision your Jeep being or what you want to be able to do with it and hopefully we can help. Keep budget in mind, it's easy to put a build list together but then you shit yourself when you price it out!

Rookie1

Thanks for the advice already. My intention for this are to be both a daily driver and something I can hit the trails with. My budget is a little tight but I am planning on spreading this out and doing what I can when I can. Thanks again.

Top Bottom