DAY at the MALL : Calm Before the Storm Run

Jackal01

Faaaaaaack. All you people that can go offroading anytime need to stop it. Houston sucks!!! (for offroading) :crazyeyes:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Faaaaaaack. All you people that can go offroading anytime need to stop it. Houston sucks!!! (for offroading) :crazyeyes:

you can say that again and again and again and it still wouldn't help anything. ...unless you want to drive in the "3rd lane" down hempstead...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just another mall crawler[emoji23] looks fun![emoji106]

That's me, just a mall crawler :cool:

Yeah it's too freakin warm for this time of the year. I love it because of the jeep. I've had the fronts off for over a week now. I'd have the back and the doors off if I had some help with the top.

Sucks for work though, been stirring up a lot of pests. Including more kitties! I'll have more to offer later. Lol.

Eddie, awesome pics! I'm super jealous! Lol.

Glad you like the pics. We would have gone doorless and topless if it weren't for the storm that we knew was rolling in. Today kind of sucks :icon_crazy:

:cheesy: I may have to get out again just because I can :D

That is a mall my wife could get me to go to!

LOL!! Well, my wife dragged me out to this one :yup:

Is that secret canyon?

Nah, this is a canyon to the north of us. There are a couple of others in this area that are real deal - really big speed bumps! We wanted to run one of them but we got a really late start and would probably feel more comfortable if we had at least one other Jeep with us. :crazyeyes:

Next time you're out this way, we'll have to take you out on some of these trails.

iRonin

Careful spending too much time out at those malls, I shoo'd this guy away for you-
maxresdefault.jpg

:cheesy:

I love RubiCat... Moby is beast no doubt but that is such a perfect orange and I'm a sucker for mud graps :beer:

jeeeep

Hooked
hahaha..fooled me, I was thinking "the mall?? would there be prius carnage??"

damn it, 2 more years, my daughter is off to college and I'm moving to get better access to "mall" area.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like a fun time at the mall! I just hate those speed bumps though they slow you down to a crawl sometimes lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom