WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

jkwebbie

Gonna build a older 2dr jk or tj or xj (haven't decided yet) on tons. It's gonna be low, short (103 ish) wheelbase, and build tough to just beat the shit out of it and not give a f***.

Go for the 2 door JK....you can practice putting tons in on mine lol

jkwebbie

ok but if i do it I'm gonna custom tri 4 link the rear and custom 3 the front. Which means they will be slightly different than your bolt in kits..... Haha

Haha well by the time I do ORIs and stretch mine, you'll ave yours done. So you can help me do 4 link rear like I want lol

thardy

Banned
ok but if i do it I'm gonna custom tri 4 link the rear and custom 3 the front. Which means they will be slightly different than your bolt in kits..... Haha

Haha well by the time I do ORIs and stretch mine, you'll ave yours done. So you can help me do 4 link rear like I want lol

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here boys. Gotta sell the current one first!

Hodsden

Completely off topic here but I can't decide on either steel or aluminum evo rear corner guards. Any thoughts?

BroncoRubi

Almost time. Been working on the B2 since I don't have my Rubicon just yet. It's pretty much ready to go

Attachments

• 1462143837649.jpg
    1462143837649.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 49

whytiptoe

So maybe I am underestimating things, but I have a stock JKUR HR and wanted to know what would be the better group for me to be in? I am not afraid of a little challenge, don't want to damage my jeep but not really afraid of it at the same time (just an excuse to the wife to upgrade, SSHH). Would I be better off in the intermediate/scenic group or another group? Thanks in advance.

trailless

Caught the Bug
So maybe I am underestimating things, but I have a stock JKUR HR and wanted to know what would be the better group for me to be in? I am not afraid of a little challenge, don't want to damage my jeep but not really afraid of it at the same time (just an excuse to the wife to upgrade, SSHH). Would I be better off in the intermediate/scenic group or another group? Thanks in advance.

A stock Jeep? I'd recommend the Intermediate group. But Trevor would probably have better advice.

Top Bottom