Pictures of any four doors on 37s

Twise

I'm not suggesting that if I saw 2 thugs abusing dogs, I'd just look away. But to act foolish over a photo of CH Jeep just as extreme. Just as lumping Carver and Crenshaw into a group with the "dogmen" of today.

Yea, dipshit, that's exactly what you said.

Ozon8r

FINALLY! Upgraded to cooper stt pros after seeing the recommendations here. I initially was going nitto trail grapplers. I initially installed the 12.5" and thought the tires looked like an old model T skinny tire... I hated it. Went back to Discount Tire and they said no problem to install 13.5" wide tires. Looks so much better. I do get a little rub on the control arms at full steer, but just slightly and easily avoidable. My first trail run will happen 4/27/16 and will report back on results. On pavement, these tires are very comfortable and not noticeably noisy. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461555400.483931.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461555415.392967.jpg

Discount Tire

FINALLY! Upgraded to cooper stt pros after seeing the recommendations here. I initially was going nitto trail grapplers. I initially installed the 12.5" and thought the tires looked like an old model T skinny tire... I hated it. Went back to Discount Tire and they said no problem to install 13.5" wide tires. Looks so much better. I do get a little rub on the control arms at full steer, but just slightly and easily avoidable. My first trail run will happen 4/27/16 and will report back on results. On pavement, these tires are very comfortable and not noticeably noisy. View attachment 200094 View attachment 200095

Looks Great. Thanks for posting some photos. We appreciate your support.

jeeeep

Hooked
BFG KO2 a year later still wearing good, lots of miles and trail use :thumb:

this pic is when the wheels and tires were new...

After37.jpg

20150402_113813a.jpg

Top Bottom