Let's get this Party Started!!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Congrats jeeeep! Looks like he's online too. Nice to see a participating member win and not some asshat that has 5 posts, in 5 different giveaway threads. Now all the rest of you here that came just to win free shit with no intention of ever posting or participating on the forum, can eat a dick.

Last edited:

Greg Radovcich

Well in my defense it was really confusing for me to enter. Wasn't sure if I did right. Regardless I'm happy for whom ever wins

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Congrats jeeeep! Looks like he's online too. Nice to see a participating member win and not some asshat that has 5 posts, in 5 different giveaway threads. Now all the rest of you here that came here just to win free shit with no intention of ever posting or participating here ever again, can eat a dick.

This. All of this. [emoji106]

Napalm

Congrats jeeeep! Looks like he's online too. Nice to see a participating member win and not some asshat that has 5 posts, in 5 different giveaway threads. Now all the rest of you here that came here just to win free shit with no intention of ever posting or participating here ever again, can eat a dick.

x2.

(ten characters)

Top Bottom