All things New Mexico

desertrunner

I'm in ABQ too. Let me know when you're ready to explore. Southern NM is great to explore in winter months because it's usually not too cold even in February or March.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just waiting on my trail jeeps order and a rubi sway bar I'm getting this weekend. Then I'll have all my skids on winch wired and disconnects and I'll be good to go! I don't quite have the set up you have but I'm sure there are still tons of cool things to see in NM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Just waiting on my trail jeeps order and a rubi sway bar I'm getting this weekend. Then I'll have all my skids on winch wired and disconnects and I'll be good to go! I don't quite have the set up you have but I'm sure there are still tons of cool things to see in NM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

There definitely are awesome sites to see which was the main reason I got my jeep. Let me know when you're set to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Now that is kinda cool. It might be in relation to the southwestern squatch. I've heard Sage Monkey's make a sound like that! Lol!

I did read the Dali was going to purchase some land there at one time.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I love Taos, but never heard the hum. Most trips were wintertime ski trips. But also been there in the summer.

After reading thru this, the one photo of the elk pasture is the middle of the Valle Caldera. I loved living in NM and often miss it. NM was good to me and my family. Lots of awesome places to explore and tons of history. I love the ancient pueblos.

Top Bottom