Pulled the doors off for the first time in 2016!

GraniteCrystal

Ha, that's awesome about the guy leaving the hinges on there.

Here is mine taken a few days ago. First time taking them off ever. Wife isn't such a fan. Too cold, too windy, not safe, etc. Hoping it grows on her. I love it.

Attachments

• 1461555439988.jpg
    1461555439988.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 164

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I've been naked all weekend. Broke down and had to put it back together last night due to rain :mad:

View attachment 199392

Jeep looks good! :thumb:

This morning leaving for work at 0400 with a temp of 47 degrees
View attachment 199393
This afternoon as of right now at 80 something degrees well worth it
View attachment 199394

Got to brave the 40s to enjoy the 80s! Ive drove topless and doorless in the 20 and 30 deg weather as long as it is sunny. Just bundled up in my Carhartts, gloves, and stocking cap/facemask deal I got. Got some weird looks but I enjoyed it. LOL.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Ha, that's awesome about the guy leaving the hinges on there.

Here is mine taken a few days ago. First time taking them off ever. Wife isn't such a fan. Too cold, too windy, not safe, etc. Hoping it grows on her. I love it.

Lol! My wife is always bothering me to take the top down and doors off every time she wants to drive it. I try to tell her I'm not going to pull the Shit off for her for a 10 minute drive. She always gets me back with a "why the hell do you drive a Jeep then?" Lol!

GraniteCrystal

Lol! My wife is always bothering me to take the top down and doors off every time she wants to drive it. I try to tell her I'm not going to pull the Shit off for her for a 10 minute drive. She always gets me back with a "why the hell do you drive a Jeep then?" Lol!

Cherish that. Buy her flowers. I hope to get my wife there at some point!

Recurve

First time? Man if I lived in Florida I would be rockin no doors all year lol.
Usually when it hits 50 here in PA I rock no doors. image.jpg

John82601

Pulled the doors off on Monday. They're going back on tomorrow as it's supposed to snow again this weekend, lol. Gotta love Spring!

IMAG0189.jpg

jjlong

I loved not having doors but it freaked the wife out! So I compromised. :cool:

Attachments

• 1470427227144.jpg
    1470427227144.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1470427282711.jpg
    1470427282711.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 52

Jimmypaget

Damn I'm jealous of you guys! The weather is warm enough here in Vegas to be doorless pretty much year round! I just have to place to put the doors and top once they're off [emoji22]

Top Bottom