2016 WAYALIFE Newbie Camping Run Photo Highlights

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures and a ton of fun! Thank you!

You know it! So glad we get to do it again soon :thumb:

Had a great time thank you for putting it all together for us. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again!

Glad that you were able to join us and hope you'll come out to play again soon :cool:

Thanks for having us! We had a blast definitely going to remember this trip haha

It was awesome that you were able to make this one especially being that you're getting rid of your JK. I'm sure we'll do other trips in the future where you can bring out whatever Jeep you own by then. :yup:

wow awesome pictures Eddie and Cindy, and again thank you for doing this. such a great intro to running trails and had a blast camping out!:beer:

Good times and I'm glad you were able to be a part of it with us :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for sharing, wish i was along

Well, if you ever make it out this way, you should let us know :yup:

Looks like it was an awesome adventure!

When you're spending time with the kind of folks you have on here, it always is :thumb:

Every time you look in the mirror..

:cheesy: Now that's funny!!

Looks like a great trip - always a fun spot!

We need to get you out with us again my friend :cool:

Hi Eddie

Looks like an awesome place.

Many of our tracks in Australia are being closed or graded to the point where you'd comfortably get a sedan through.

I'm curious ... is Last Chance Canyon an actual "road" or "trail" are you just heading off into no man's land?

If they're a road / trail, does anybody maintain them to a certain / agreed standard?

Do you have a peak 4WD body that represents the interests of wheelers or are you left to deal with local rangers / authorities to gain access

Sorry for so many questions ... it's getting REALLY frustrating down here :(

Cheers ... and love the vids n pics

This is an official trail. While it isn't exactly "maintained", it does fall under the jurisdiction of State Park and Bureau of Land Management, both are government entities.

Moonraker

Wow, this was a perfect start to our jeep adventure out west. Thanks for having us & showing us how it's done. We are stoked to have met some really great people. Looking forward to crossing paths again....CARPE DIEM mother F'ers.....[emoji79]

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
You, truly, have a way of presenting the experience so that by the narration and pictures we are taken along on a fun jaunt as if we were right there with you. And, I wish I could have been.
BRAVO ZULU

TRAILN

[This is an official trail. While it isn't exactly "maintained", it does fall under the jurisdiction of State Park and Bureau of Land Management, both are government entities.]

Thanks Eddie

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like another great time. Last year was a blast and I can't wait to get out again with you guys. I'm thinking I may try to put together a camping, exploring trip in the Old Dale Mining District out in Joushua Tree. If I do I'll post it up

Last edited:

Rud

Let me know

Looks like another great time. Last year was a blast and I can't wait to get out again with you guys. I'm thinking I may try to put together a camping, exploring trip in the Old Dale Mining District out in Joushua Tree. If I do I'll post it up

We would be in for that, let us know.

Rubicon310

Just spent last last 2 hours reading over several threads and this is a great one! Wish I would of purchased my jeep sooner as I would of loved to join you guys on this.

I have been to the Bickle Camp and the tunnel. Both are great sightseeing spots in the desert!

Hope to join you guys on a Newb run soon. I'd really like to learn more about my jk.

Top Bottom