Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

swampdog

Patiently waiting for yet another quality video. I can't begin to fathom the amount of time it takes editing all of that raw footage into a series. Your work does not go unappreciated.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Patiently waiting for yet another quality video. I can't begin to fathom the amount of time it takes editing all of that raw footage into a series. Your work does not go unappreciated.

Thank you. It takes us on average about a day for every minute you see - sometimes more. The biggest problem for us is that it's impossible for us to work on it everyday as it doesn't pay the bills and we still like to get out and explore/wheel. We are plugging away at it though as we really like the story on this one and hope to get it out soon. :cool:

Moochie

If you remember, this is the trip you did right after installing a brand new set of shiny ATX bead locks that you didn't want to scratch up :crazyeyes: :D

Lots of memories from this trip! Having my daughter join me was an added treat. New wheels and tires with virgin rings while everybody was yelling "scratch those rings". Easter Egg Hill was where the first scratch occurred with the scary Intimidator obstacle next! [emoji3]

Trail Bud

Hooked
Was this trip your first time out in Moab with us?

If you remember, this is the trip you did right after installing a brand new set of shiny ATX bead locks that you didn't want to scratch up :crazyeyes: :D

I remember that. The small shelf road then scrape!!
Good times!

GeckoMonkey

I can't wait to see the new production. One day I will be out in your neck of the woods! Thanks for the time and dedication you put into making these films. Its not easy and sometimes not fun, but the work you put in is noticed. :clap2:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Getting very close to finishing part one! :thumb:

Here are a few more teaser screenshots of what you can expect to see :cool:
00003.00_18_59_11.Still006.jpg

00003.00_21_47_17.Still012.jpg

00003.00_22_13_02.Still011.jpg

00003.00_24_04_01.Still010.jpg

00003.00_29_24_12.Still009.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I can't wait it's gonna be a good series and the music I end up loving anyways because I never knew about it until then so I'll end up buying that too for my jeep Playlist lol

Top Bottom