Project BOHICA: AllAmericanInfidel's Mojave Sand build

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Vacuum pump relocated
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463711396.811206.jpg

And MotoBilt bumper mounted
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463711438.117360.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463711497.242972.jpg

I'll get some better pics in the morning. I'll also try to sneak away from the movers for a few hours tomorrow to try and get the leveling kit installed.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Jeep is officially dropped off at the port for shipment to Hawaii. It will Be on the ocean for about a month before I see it again. [emoji22]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464120038.456907.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464120076.404991.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464120101.902803.jpg

I think I'm going through separation anxiety already lol!

Bunz-o-fun

Whoa! It's happening! Time For Bohica to stretch out those sea legs.
Maybe you could hire someone on the boat to do all your mods while at sea. Just consider it a thirty day install.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Since some folks have asked, here are some slightly better pics of the seats. I keep forgetting to take some better pics but snapped these on the phone right before it shipped.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464490411.748046.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464490428.354817.jpg

I have the matching, non quilted leather for the arm rests and center console I need to get done once I get it back in my possession.

JeepJeep75

The seats look really nice!!! You should look into a rear seat recline kit. It tilts the seat back about 2 inches. Trust me, if you sit back there for more that a minute it's not comfortable at all. I really like that color too. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Hawaii. [emoji106]

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
The seats look really nice!!! You should look into a rear seat recline kit. It tilts the seat back about 2 inches. Trust me, if you sit back there for more that a minute it's not comfortable at all. I really like that color too. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Hawaii. [emoji106]

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I'll definitely look into the rear seat recline kit. I actually never sat in the back of the Jeep, but I'm sure my kids would appreciate anything that makes it more comfortable. The leather seat kit actually has a tiny bit of extra padding but it made a big difference in comfort.

Motobilt makes some sweet gear. That's the route I'm going when I'm ready. Great looking rig!!

I agree. I was very impressed with the heft and build quality. I will likely purchase some of their other products as needed.

Last edited:

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Thanks! I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I'll definitely look into the rear seat recline kit. I actually never sat in the back of the Jeep, but I'm sure my kids would appreciate anything that makes it more comfortable. The leather seat kit actually has a tiny bit of extra padding but it made a big difference in comfort.

I agree. I was very impressed with the heft and build quality. I will likely purchase some of their other products as needed.

Another huge +1 for the rear seat recline kit. There are several options (some using delrin blocks & others using aluminum). I've also found that the mod doesn't have any negative impact regarding the folding feature of the seats.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Another huge +1 for the rear seat recline kit. There are several options (some using delrin blocks & others using aluminum). I've also found that the mod doesn't have any negative impact regarding the folding feature of the seats.

Awesome, I am definitely going to check it out. Thanks!

Top Bottom