JK Wrangler at the top of the list for Maximum Trade-In

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing we didn't already know but, it's always fun hearing such great news about our beloved JK's :)

jeep-wrangler-compact-suv_194813.jpg

The original SUV traditionally commands among the highest resale values in the industry, particularly in relatively unadorned versions that off-road enthusiasts covet to customize with aftermarket add-ons. A model-year 2008 two-door Wrangler having clocked 46,500 miles in top condition is estimated to return a whopping 90 percent of its original retail price in trade-in value. The four-door Wrangler Unlimited version fares slightly better, holding onto 91 percent of its MSRP according to NADA Guides. By comparison the off-road ready Rubicon versions – which can be too rough for casual owners – retain 77 and 84 percent of their original sticker prices.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-cars-to-trade-in-now-for-maximum-return.html?page=all

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Its odd the Rubicon model gets slightly less.

But they are very close to what I was offered on my 07 JK.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is crazy and I'm not exactly sure what the logic is behind that. Still, it's good to see that what we drive is something that everyone wants :cool:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I rear something in there about the Rubicon being more rugged to the soccer mom types, and less desireable. Still Good to see the JK at the top!

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpg
    IMG_2950.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom