Newbie posting pics - sorry

RUBEERCON

Any stickies or facts?
Sorry I searched for 30 min and I did not find my answer. Do you have to have X amount of posts before you can add a picture? iPhone6 plus, PC and iPad user.

Can you browse and insert or do you have to photo host?

Thanks Steve

dchotrod

On my iPad I have a + to the left of the box I type in. Tap that and it brings up some options for pics. Hope that helps.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Nice looking test subject.......have billet as well:thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 279

ImLost7

I'm jealous. Here in the Midwest, we lack a lot of the options to just overland. Valley of the Gods is on my list of places to go. In the mean time, I just take Stormbringer out to play in the mud. 1479056291067.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I'm jealous. Here in the Midwest, we lack a lot of the options to just overland. Valley of the Gods is on my list of places to go. In the mean time, I just take Stormbringer out to play in the mud. View attachment 230672

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure about overlanding but if you head north out of Chicago I would think you could drive around for days in Wisconsin or the UP, even the upper part of lower Michigan. The last time I was up there a Ford Raptor Club from Chicago passed us up out on the trails, there were 20 some of them. They had all been to North Dakota the year before

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Keggerbombs

Love all the rigs! Got into this about two years ago and the addiction only gets worse haha if anyone is near Yuma let me know! Here's a shot of my tj this weekend here in Yuma!

IMG_1479123090.822384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom