The Best Wives in the World Thread

madstiles

I've wanted a Jeep all my life coolest things ever! So fast forward when I'm looking for one couldn't find one in my price range that would fit us and 2 kids and be practical so ended up buying a z71 Avalanche. Awesome family truck BTW. Anyways we were car shopping for my wife about a year and a half later , 8 months ago or so I thought and she picks a Jku for me!! (And her I'm sure lol) we went camping/ wheeling for top less day , after she started a mods list based on stuff some people recommended in our Jeep Club ! I can't even fathom how supportive she has been even bought me a bumper for Christmas! Luckiest guy in the world right here!

Mtank16

Married 36 years and on our 6th Jeep. She loves to camp and I needed the right tool for the job to get us there, a Jeep. She said go and buy one. Mods to our new Jeep, just go and get what you want. How can you not love a woman like that. Best wife ever.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Married 36 years and on our 6th Jeep. She loves to camp and I needed the right tool for the job to get us there, a Jeep. She said go and buy one. Mods to our new Jeep, just go and get what you want. How can you not love a woman like that. Best wife ever.

Along those lines, I get an email just yesterday from my awesome wife with the subject titled "Off-road trailers" where she states "Personally I prefer the Moby 1. They got great reviews." Then she shows me the link http://moby1trailers.com/moby1-xtr/

What an eff'in KEEPER!!!

I think there is a saying: Behind every Jeep Owner if a Supportive and Understanding Wife.

swampdog

Along those lines, I get an email just yesterday from my awesome wife with the subject titled "Off-road trailers" where she states "Personally I prefer the Moby 1. They got great reviews." Then she shows me the link http://moby1trailers.com/moby1-xtr/

What an eff'in KEEPER!!!

I think there is a saying: Behind every Jeep Owner if a Supportive and Understanding Wife.

Or a trail of unsupportive, disenfranchised ones.

JamesCo

Totally love my wife and know she's the very best! She's been with me rolling down the road for the last 14 months and helped us pay off our truck. Now she says buy and build the Jeep you want! She loves adventures, Jeeps and our guns. Especially her AR10. Never need to ask for any better. Plus she's the best cook I've ever meet. No lie! [

ATTACH=CONFIG]208780[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 134

Mr.Green

I know I have me a good one. I was diagnosed with fibro myalgia a Lil over a 2 years ago and had to quit working. My Jeep dreams were fading away.

She has supported me all this time and the Jeep I order last week, well she pulled the money from her 401 so I can have my Lil 4x4 dream. No body is more perfect for me I love my wife with all my heart and the best part is she loves me too.

Top Bottom