Wave from Michigan

wave2me

"wave2me" family is from Southern Michigan. We got involved with jeeping as a result of our son Garrett, born in 2001 with some autistic challenges. Bless his soul he took to liking jeeps. We believe it's because 90% of the people in other jeeps waved to us and when people wouldn't, "G" would say "wave to me" hence the handle. So, we're going on our 2nd. year of jeeping and we have yet to look back. With today's life style, it becomes harder and harder to keep the family together enjoying life as a family. Remember people, LIFE IS TO SHORT NOT TO ENJOY IT! So, from the wave2me family "cheers [emoji111]🏻️"
PS: hope I've posted this right

Supercharged

Originally from Mid-Michigan (Saginaw/Midland area), another newbie to the page. I have a 3 year old son that is not mobile and is non-verbal but loves going for rides, he gets super excited once we get going down the road.

sbakewell

This is a great site. Looks like a wealth of information. I reside in South Lyon and look forward to meeting friends on the site. Current Jeeps are 2008 Jk and 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.

Rst8rox

Welcome to WAL! Waving back from the Northwestern tip of the Mitten! Hope to see you guys on the trails sometime.

wave2me

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all for the waves and welcomes. Enjoy reading the write ups on builds, life experiences on the trail and just plain gettin a feel for "WAYALIFE" OK, blah blah flippin blah. Just "Thank You !!" Cheers to all. [emoji111]🏻️

Remember ... "A WAYALIFE IS TO SHORT NOT TO ENJOY IT" no pun intended, watt, wait yes there is. Hmmm Help please. Is there a Grammar jeeper in here?

jojo

Top Bottom