Rear Brakes

Hey Dynatrac,

I ordered your rear brake kit from Northridge a couple weeks ago. Come to find out it was back ordered and no one was notified of the back order. I figured I'd wait to see how long it would take. I was told they should be shipped out last week now I'm being told that you guys aren't responding to Northridge. What's the deal? I understand things get back ordered but no communication sucks. I expected more from such a well respected company.

Mike

Hi Mike. Sorry to hear about this. I'll find out what's going on and get back to you.

Hi Mike.

I just confirmed that kits were shipped out this week to Northridge, so they should have your order in stock now. I suggest calling them to follow up on your order.

We always want to make sure our customers, either directly or indirectly, are as satisfied as possible purchasing our products. To that end, please PM us here on the forum with your address, we'll send you a little something as a thank you for being a Dynatrac customer.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
AYFKM?!?! Northridge took your money and didn't tell you that they didn't have the product in stock and ready to ship...and that is somehow Dynatrac's fault? Then Northridge tells you that Dynatrac is not responding to their calls? I don't believe it for a fucking minute. Seriously, why do people still shop at that god awful sack of shit place. Aren't somethings in life a little more important than money?

(And for the record, it usually only takes a phone call to get the same or better prices from other vendors who will actually ship your stuff to the right address, won't lie about what is in stock, will actually ship complete orders, and won't try to upsell you on completely useless and/or incompatible parts).

JAGS

Hooked
AYFKM?!?! Northridge took your money and didn't tell you that they didn't have the product in stock and ready to ship...and that is somehow Dynatrac's fault? Then Northridge tells you that Dynatrac is not responding to their calls? I don't believe it for a fucking minute. Seriously, why do people still shop at that god awful sack of shit place. Aren't somethings in life a little more important than money?

(And for the record, it usually only takes a phone call to get the same or better prices from other vendors who will actually ship your stuff to the right address, won't lie about what is in stock, will actually ship complete orders, and won't try to upsell you on completely useless and/or incompatible parts).

So true sharkey. I've also called a vendor or two directly and been able to discuss my purchasing decision, get direct feedback/guidance, and in some cases better pricing than going through retail. [emoji33]

Just about any legit re-seller can offer the same discounts. You just gotta ask. [emoji106]

Way to step up though Dynatrac and make things right, though no fault of your own. [emoji482]

Hi Mike.

I just confirmed that kits were shipped out this week to Northridge, so they should have your order in stock now. I suggest calling them to follow up on your order.

We always want to make sure our customers, either directly or indirectly, are as satisfied as possible purchasing our products. To that end, please PM us here on the forum with your address, we'll send you a little something as a thank you for being a Dynatrac customer.

Thanks for the update. I'll call NR yet again.

The reason I'm so bummed is that I've left 3 messages with you guys and no phone call back. I was told the kit was being drop shipped directly to me. I've gotten the idea from all the heat here that NR isn't as great as the used to be.

Were they just jacking me around?

I appreciate the offer to send me something but I don't feel that's needed. All I wanted was communication with an update.

Thanks for the update. I'll call NR yet again.

The reason I'm so bummed is that I've left 3 messages with you guys and no phone call back. I was told the kit was being drop shipped directly to me. I've gotten the idea from all the heat here that NR isn't as great as the used to be.

Were they just jacking me around?

I appreciate the offer to send me something but I don't feel that's needed. All I wanted was communication with an update.

Was it Northridge that told you the kit was being dropped shipped from us directly to you?

PM us regardless just so we can chat some more.

trailraider

I have found money is everything when dealing with most people who own a Jeep. they want the best but wont pay for it. then when they buy the cheap shit and it breaks they do nothing but complain.I cant even tell you how many asshats buy it online or at 4wp because it was a little cheaper , then when shit goes wrong figure its alright to call me to ask for info or even fix the fucking issue.

Folks, this is going far too nuclear so I’ll try and clear things up with a little inside baseball about this order.

First, the good news. We have identified this exact order and it is drop shipping out of Dynatrac to the end-customer today.

The kit in question is a special order “rear-only kit”. I doubt the customer, and even most Northridge/Dynatrac folks realized that until today. I think all of us were assuming it was a normal, 4-corner, ProGrip kit. This also explains why it was a drop ship, and did not ship immediately from Northridge stock. We did not understand why Gingerchocolate did not get his kit by now. Our confusion is now cleared up.

The Dynatrac warehouse has been on BO due to the popularity of the ProGrip kits. This is well under control, and we are currently filling all backorders as fast as possible. Northridge has had plenty of full ProGrip kits at their warehouse so we have been referring customers to them.

The rear-only kits are not normally stocked. We do provide them on a special order basis as a courtesy to our best customers. Northridge is one such customer. Northridge normally stocks our best sellers very well, and have always provided excellent delivery, even when our warehouse is temporarily out of stock.

I can’t answer the lack of communication issues right now, but this week has been very busy (good), and we are short people in the sales dept. (not good). I apologize for any inconvenience that is causing to Northridge and our end user customers. We shall take steps to figure out why your calls are not getting queued up in our phone system and correct it.

WJCO

Meme King
Folks, this is going far too nuclear so I’ll try and clear things up with a little inside baseball about this order.

First, the good news. We have identified this exact order and it is drop shipping out of Dynatrac to the end-customer today.

The kit in question is a special order “rear-only kit”. I doubt the customer, and even most Northridge/Dynatrac folks realized that until today. I think all of us were assuming it was a normal, 4-corner, ProGrip kit. This also explains why it was a drop ship, and did not ship immediately from Northridge stock. We did not understand why Gingerchocolate did not get his kit by now. Our confusion is now cleared up.

The Dynatrac warehouse has been on BO due to the popularity of the ProGrip kits. This is well under control, and we are currently filling all backorders as fast as possible. Northridge has had plenty of full ProGrip kits at their warehouse so we have been referring customers to them.

The rear-only kits are not normally stocked. We do provide them on a special order basis as a courtesy to our best customers. Northridge is one such customer. Northridge normally stocks our best sellers very well, and have always provided excellent delivery, even when our warehouse is temporarily out of stock.

I can’t answer the lack of communication issues right now, but this week has been very busy (good), and we are short people in the sales dept. (not good). I apologize for any inconvenience that is causing to Northridge and our end user customers. We shall take steps to figure out why your calls are not getting queued up in our phone system and correct it.

Thanks for the honest reply and posting it out in the open.

trailraider

I don't think anyone questioned Dynatrac at all , but more the method at to which the op posted.

Top Bottom