Another SoCal wave

JKUR-08

Hey everyone, my name is Jeremy and I am out here in Glendora. Been lurking around the forums for months before I bought my first Jeep and finally joined up. I got an 08 JKU Rubi from an off road customs shop out in Texas. Lift is Skyjacker but I am waiting for my EVO stuff in the mail thanks to the suggestions of Eddie and the rest of this fine community. Otherwise I got the Mastercraft Baja buckets and bench, 35" open country and flat fenders from bushwacker. Motor has been rebuilt with a little over 8k miles now on the rebuilt motor and she runs like a dream. Also installed a killswitch under my dash and I have some RCV axle shafts I am waiting to install with my EVO stuff when it gets here. Anyways, I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting and learning from you all.

JKUR-08

Forgot to add this. Not the best picture, I just washed her today and lots of glare

Attachments

• 1459908071248.jpg
    1459908071248.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 44

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, my name is Jeremy and I am out here in Glendora. Been lurking around the forums for months before I bought my first Jeep and finally joined up. I got an 08 JKU Rubi from an off road customs shop out in Texas. Lift is Skyjacker but I am waiting for my EVO stuff in the mail thanks to the suggestions of Eddie and the rest of this fine community. Otherwise I got the Mastercraft Baja buckets and bench, 35" open country and flat fenders from bushwacker. Motor has been rebuilt with a little over 8k miles now on the rebuilt motor and she runs like a dream. Also installed a killswitch under my dash and I have some RCV axle shafts I am waiting to install with my EVO stuff when it gets here. Anyways, I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting and learning from you all.

Hello from SAN DIMAS !!! We're neighbors so let me know if you wanna wheel anytime soon. :beer::beer:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Forgot to add this. Not the best picture, I just washed her today and lots of glare

That is nice. I just washed my White Wonder(wonder when I am going to be able to add parts) so I am partly to blame for the rain. :dont_tell:

JKUR-08

Hello from SAN DIMAS !!! We're neighbors so let me know if you wanna wheel anytime soon. :beer::beer:

Hey neighbor! I will definitely let you know. I am waiting for some parts to replace the shot/worn out pieces of the suspension and then I will definitely want to wheel. I am sure we will talk soon. :beer::thumbup:

Top Bottom