Couldnt Resist for long! Hello from South Florida

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Hello fellow Jeepers.

Coming back this way by means of a 2016 JKU Rubicon, Previous and First jeep was a 2012 JKU Sahara.

Built that up with armor lift and tires in my driveway with sporadic help.

i will get my future build posted very soon, the rubi is on the trailer from Boston! will break it in stock for awhile, see what its got!:rock: i could imagine if i order all parts today, (Metalcloak, King, GY Duratrac, Smitty) should have them all in hand in about 2-3 maybe 4 weeks?:idontknow: then drop it off for linex, powdercoat, and build. maybe a month from now i can have it ready for DD goodness.

i sincerely look forward to everyones assistance and insight as i go on this journey once again. im well aware of all the great knowledge on this forum. now when do i get my wayalife stickers!!!???

JUST FOR FUN

im in south florida, specifically Boca Raton. wheres everyone at?

Made it out to JW Corbett, Krome Ave(Miami) and every patch of dirt and mud possible in the area.
This whole I-95 interchange at FAU in Boca Raton demolished the only good local dirt left!

i would like to say hello again to any jeepers whose paths i may have crossed, now what 4x4 groups are still active around here?

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
by the way, if i see one modified jeep that doesnt wave back....or even fresh from the dealership...:mad:
whatever happened to that?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
by the looks of your avatar....your a true jeeper! any input on wheeling spots around here or groups that take trips out of south florida?

We just got done with a 3 day wheeling/camping trip at Ocala National Forest and Alexander Springs near Ocala with nearly 30 rigs and had a blast........PM me your number if you'd like......there are a few Jeep clubs down here in South Florida that you may like to check out based on your preference.

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom