MOAB WAYALIFE MegaThread 2016

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
And that's all the pics I have. I was honestly to busy enjoying the trip with friends and taking in the views to take pics with my camera like I thought I was going to do. :yup: hope you all enjoyed them

Trail JK

And that's all the pics I have. I was honestly to busy enjoying the trip with friends and taking in the views to take pics with my camera like I thought I was going to do. :yup: hope you all enjoyed them

Awesome pics Steve! Thanks for posting them! [emoji2]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
This thread is simply awesome. One of these days I'll get a jeep again and head out that way. Thanks for sharing the great times!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, this thread is just the gift that just keeps on giving!! Thanks for posting up the awesome pics Steve :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for posting up more pics Steve. [emoji106] I think Amy will really like the shot you were able to get of her driving. [emoji41]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for posting up more pics Steve. [emoji106] I think Amy will really like the shot you were able to get of her driving. [emoji41]
Your welcome Jags! Hope she likes them!
Steve - what did you spend on fuel round trip?
Around $500 maybe. Just about every station was $2.00 +/- .05 and was getting about 250-270 miles a tank.

Sudz

Around $500 maybe. Just about every station was $2.00 +/- .05 and was getting about 250-270 miles a tank.
That's not bad. Here's what I paid round trip in June 2012.

Trip West
Driveway to Redstone Inn / Mileage 2067 / Fuel 142g / 14.556mpg
Fuel Cost $547.94 / Avg $$ per gallon $3.858

Return Trip Home
Redstone Inn to Driveway / Mileage 2058mi / Fuel 146g / 14.095mpg
Fuel Cost $545.76 / Avg $$ per gallon $3.739

Total Fuel Cost Roundtrip from 19067 to Moab - $1093.70

Top Bottom