MOAB WAYALIFE MegaThread 2016

Ddays

Hooked
This is one of those threads I keep going through and find something new each time. Great pics everyone!

JeepFan

Hooked
Here's one for Friday afternoon. Taken by GemHunter, this is the trail leading up to Top of the World! What a great line-up...

20160414_121559.jpg

Hot94Z28

Sweet baby Jesus how did I miss this thread? This is a dream of mine to go to Moab some day, feel like I should build my Jeep up more first.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Been thinking alot about Moab, since my buddy Trainwreck is heading out there this year. Obviously, the trails and views are spectacular. Question is: who had an better/easier time Cozdude or Overlander?

Both have 2 doors, Coz with 35s and coilovers, and Overlander with 37s and springs and coils; not sure if either have lockers. I think this could make for some interesting discussion.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been thinking alot about Moab, since my buddy Trainwreck is heading out there this year. Obviously, the trails and views are spectacular. Question is: who had an better/easier time Cozdude or Overlander?

Both have 2 doors, Coz with 35s and coilovers, and Overlander with 37s and springs and coils; not sure if either have lockers. I think this could make for some interesting discussion.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hope I can speak for Overlanderjk but I think we both had similar experiences. He has 37's and a rear locker where I only had 35's but have front and rear lockers. I think we both got up a majority of the obstacles with ease but on one or two spots me having a front locker made it easier. Also his rear locker harness met a rock so it wasn't engaging for a good two days either which made it harder for him on some spots.

Long story short we both had a great time imo

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This would concern me, if I still had a 2 door. I'd need new seats.
IMG_8426.JPG
IMG_8427.jpg

And there's always this...
IMG_8428.JPG

Awesome thread bump. I went back through the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I hope I can speak for Overlanderjk but I think we both had similar experiences. He has 37's and a rear locker where I only had 35's but have front and rear lockers. I think we both got up a majority of the obstacles with ease but on one or two spots me having a front locker made it easier. Also his rear locker harness met a rock so it wasn't engaging for a good two days either which made it harder for him on some spots.

Long story short we both had a great time imo

My magnet on the rear locker burned out on like the second day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom