Disney, Ok. May 7th and 8th

RUBEERCON

If it's the one I'm thinking of "Steep" doesn't even start to describe it...lol. Wow. ...I bet that was a trip!

I'm parked on the easy part. It's not impossible but they dig out holes on the entry trying to climb it. Front tires enter holes while rears get some gravity! It's scratched off the list so I don't have to do it again lol.

BamBamDeer

I think it's the one I looked at. I didn't do it...lol...I was with my Family but we were by ourselves...the pic really doesn't do it justice. I am afraid my front end would have got wedged real good into the rock....lol

BamBamDeer

I was just reminded that the 8th is Mothers Day. Don't want to forget that one. We will be at Disney on the afternoon of the 6th and leave on the morning of the 8th.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I was just reminded that the 8th is Mothers Day. Don't want to forget that one. We will be at Disney on the afternoon of the 6th and leave on the morning of the 8th.

I'm interested to hear how the conditions are, especially after all the rain. I'll be down in June.

BamBamDeer

Looks like the weather should be good. A 10% chance Friday and 20% Saturday. Hopefully if there is any rain it doesn't set in all day. Either way it will be fun.

BamBamDeer

Packing stuff up. We will leave Sallisaw after picking our youngest Daughter up at school around 2:30. We should be there 4-4:30. We are camping at Hogans. Weather update looks great.

Anyone that can make it swing by and say howdy. We will be on trails Saturday but I will keep the CB on Channel 8.

Hoping for a good, safe weekend!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Packing stuff up. We will leave Sallisaw after picking our youngest Daughter up at school around 2:30. We should be there 4-4:30. We are camping at Hogans. Weather update looks great.

Anyone that can make it swing by and say howdy. We will be on trails Saturday but I will keep the CB on Channel 8.

Hoping for a good, safe weekend!

Have a good one!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Tnanks...I hope your weekend goes smooth. I look forward to catching up with you in the future.

Graduation usually goes smooth, its just a long weekend. Last year was a little hectic as there was a chance of severe weather so all of the ceremonies got moved up and were closer together. We had to herd the people out almost immediately because another group was going to be coming in shortly after them. People got pissed off at us about it. LOL. Plus it rained most of the time we were outside so we were soaking wet, so we were in a lovely mood.

BamBamDeer

Graduation usually goes smooth, its just a long weekend. Last year was a little hectic as there was a chance of severe weather so all of the ceremonies got moved up and were closer together. We had to herd the people out almost immediately because another group was going to be coming in shortly after them. People got pissed off at us about it. LOL. Plus it rained most of the time we were outside so we were soaking wet, so we were in a lovely mood.

Nothing like being sopping wet to alter the mood....lol. If all goes well it should be Beautiful Weather until Sunday.

Don't work too hard!

BamBamDeer

Camp set up and front doors off. Back doors on due to new Puppy.

Ready to explore.....

Attachments

• 1462574400137.jpg
    1462574400137.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom