WAYALIFE Phone Apps - Old App Thread

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I just bought a new IPad 3rd gen with the retina display to use here in Afghanistan, and I musty say, I LOVE using this app compared to on my iPhone 4S.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just so you all know, we have a new app that is already available for Android devices and have one for the iPhone/iPad waiting for approval from Apple now. This new app works way better than the one we had and it should be available soon.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just so you all know, we have a new app that is already available for Android devices and have one for the iPhone/iPad waiting for approval from Apple now. This new app works way better than the one we had and it should be available soon.

Sweet! Thanks...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Awesome! I'll be the guinea pig for he iPad 3.

Jersey_Devil

Sweet!A new update? I've been using the app for here, I love app much better except I can't put in all the cool smiley faces:-(

13JKUR

^ what he said for me too! All I see if the code and not the actual words "thumbs up" etc. would be cool to be able to enter them

t.l.harris

Iphone APP

I just did a search for the Iphone app...Nothing comes up? Did it get removed?

Also is there a MOAB page yet? Is anyone going?

Thanks,

Travis

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, we pulled the old app. Our new app is processing now and could potentially be available as soon as tonight. :yup:

t.l.harris

Thanks

Thanks! I will keep an eye out for it!!!d

Anyone heading to Moab EJS?!!? I am headed there. My 2011 jku rubi is still stock(only owned for a couple months) so I will only be doing the easy trails but would like to meet some of you. If you are headed up there let me know on here or my cell is 402-750-3555!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks! I will keep an eye out for it!!!d

Anyone heading to Moab EJS?!!? I am headed there. My 2011 jku rubi is still stock(only owned for a couple months) so I will only be doing the easy trails but would like to meet some of you. If you are headed up there let me know on here or my cell is 402-750-3555!

New app is up and running!:rock:

Max Phatts

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that the all new WAYALIFE.com mobile app is now available for the iPhone, iPad and Android OS and, it's available for FREE!! All you need to do is a simple app search for the word "WAYALIFE", download the FREE app and start enjoying WAYALIFE.com from the palm of your hand.

BTW, I just made this announcement from my iPhone :)

app-01.jpg
app-02.jpg
app-03.jpg

Hey Eddie... Any thought to a Blackberry app for those of us dinosaurs still BBM'ing and the new kids with their Z and Q10's? Thanks! Phatts

raginkgin1

Tapatalk is an app in the Windows Phone store that can be used to access Wayalife. The recent release added the ability to upload pics to post.

Top Bottom