Skype interview, couch or office?

JKUR-08

Good to hear, but did you wear pants? What about the cat? :cheesy:

I actually did wear pants for the first two, but then quickly realized that they never see below my shoulders, and continued pantsless for the last two. There was no cat, seeing as how they're scandalous and untrustworthy.

Show up late, beer in hand with no pants. If you give no fucks at home they will think you give a couple at work. Works 60% of the time every time.

Probably should have went this route, seeing as apparently professionalism and experience was not what they wanted.

On that note, the final update is as follows. So after wasting all that time and 4 interviews they chose someone else for the job "because he was available immediately." The company chose a young 20 something kid with no experience because he was available now, rather than waiting 28 days for a veteran that would have worked like a horse and that had over 5 years working in the exact same environment and field. Apparently, I must have missed a step somewhere. :cheesy: This is why I stick to working in universities and not private sector. The pay may be shit, but at least they value experience and work ethic. Thanks again to everyone who chimed in though, it was all well appreciated.

Top Bottom