XD128 Machete

whytiptoe

So I like these and I'm looking into them, but I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SIZE OR BACKSPACING!!!!! So I have a 2016 JKUR HR will be mainly stock for a while with an EVO leveler for the suspension. I'll trim the fenders for the 35s until I get my EVO enforcer pro for my second to final suspension.

I want/think I want to keep the 17s but other then that, not a clue.

Discount Tire

Wait so you will sell bead locks but you won't mount them?

We do not service beadlock wheels, but we can order them for you through our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct. The 128 Machete, however, is not a true bead lock wheel. Are you referring to the XD229?

whytiptoe

We do not service beadlock wheels, but we can order them for you through our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct. The 128 Machete, however, is not a true bead lock wheel. Are you referring to the XD229?

Sorry my statement was to be kinda funny but after I read it it was not. I'm looking at the just released XD128 that Mel has on his rig and what was just used for the Baja 1000.

Discount Tire

Sorry my statement was to be kinda funny but after I read it it was not. I'm looking at the just released XD128 that Mel has on his rig and what was just used for the Baja 1000.

Here's the 128 Machete, which is not a beadlock.

Link:http://www.wheelpros.com/wheel/24151/xd128-machete

xd_xd128-79068712n_17x9-1504-179-00-500.png

Here's the XD229 beadlock.

Link: http://www.wheelpros.com/wheel/29390/xd229

xd_xd2295_17x9-1512-092-00-500.png

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Ah yep those are them!!! XD229, thanks for straightening me out.!!!

No worries, I can see why that's confusing.

Circling back to the offset/backspace, the 17-inch XD229 is only available with a -38mm offset (3.50-inch BS). Our current mail order price for this model in the machined finish is $425.00 each with FREE delivery. You'll also save $50.00 instantly with the purchase of a new set :thumb:

What is the pricing on the XD229s? I happen to be searching for wheels for my 2016 Mojave Sand and the Matte Bronze 229s might just be what it needs!

Pricing for these two finishes should also be $425.00 each but I need to confirm that with the manufacturer on Monday.

Last edited:

whytiptoe

No worries, I can see why that's confusing.

Circling back to the offset/backspace, the 17-inch XD229 is only available with a -38mm offset (3.50-inch BS). Our current mail order price for this model in the machined finish is $425.00 each with FREE delivery. You'll also save $50.00 instantly with the purchase of a new set :thumb:

Pricing for these two finishes should also be $425.00 each but I need to confirm that with the manufacturer on Monday.

So with the 3.5 BS I have 1.25 spacers right now. Would that be to much?

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
That link to the XD229 is still a beat misleading on the wheelpros website as a couple of the pictures are of the forged version which is not $400 per.

Discount Tire

That link to the XD229 is still a beat misleading on the wheelpros website as a couple of the pictures are of the forged version which is not $400 per.

Good catch! The forged version/other colors will cost more. I'll check pricing for those come Monday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom