Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I read the comment that bruiserjeepreview.com was interesting reading and went there.

yes I read the bruiserjeepreview.com website. It was suspicious of the content claiming to be honest and fair because it only had bad reviews and seemed to be repetitive. So I looked further. I found the owner and a bunch of other info too. I submitted a positive review and got rejected. I assume it's just a guy trying to do as much damage as possible because he is unhappy.

I posted my opinion here. If you don't like it that's ok.

So who are you and what's your point?

Start a thread praising them, then. WJCO is just a guy that's been here a hell of a lot longer than you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My point was about the website bruiserjeepreview.com and nothing to do with the person who started this thread ( unless they are one in the same)

Please list that website name verbatim 7 more times in your next post. You wouldn't happen to be associated with it somehow would you

WJCO

Meme King
I read the comment that bruiserjeepreview.com was interesting reading and went there.

yes I read the bruiserjeepreview.com website. It was suspicious of the content claiming to be honest and fair because it only had bad reviews and seemed to be repetitive. So I looked further. I found the owner and a bunch of other info too. I submitted a positive review and got rejected. I assume it's just a guy trying to do as much damage as possible because he is unhappy.

cool-story-bro-2c0mv8.jpg

I posted my opinion here. If you don't like it that's ok.

I don't like it. That's OK.

So who are you and what's your point?

Just another jeeper. No point to make, but I sure as hell wouldn't take a Jeep to Bruisers based on the horror stories I've heard.

j33716

View attachment 244968

I don't like it. That's OK.

Just another jeeper. No point to make, but I sure as hell wouldn't take a Jeep to Bruisers based on the horror stories I've heard.

I agree. If all i heard was bad i wouldn't have gone there either. Mine has been great. I love it.

The advantage i have is being close to them. I looked at others and my fears included the distance if something went wrong. I can't imagine shipping a jeep across the country every time it needed something.

Zstairlessone

I agree. If all i heard was bad i wouldn't have gone there either. Mine has been great. I love it. The advantage i have is being close to them. I looked at others and my fears included the distance if something went wrong. I can't imagine shipping a jeep across the country every time it needed something.

The advantage I have is there's nothing wrong and I don't have to ship mine across the country all the time. Go reputable or cry somewhere else

The bruiserjeepraview site was started by the guy who has the $90k supercharged LS swap that didnt work. All the reviews on that website are actual real reviews posted on other sites as far as I know. From what I was told, the guy hired someone to create the website, find as many bad reviews on the web as he could, and post them on the website.

jkris

I find it odd that you pop in this forum two days ago and all your posts are in this thread singing praises of bruiser and trying your best to discredit other people's experiences. It's like you come to our house and kick in the door and start a ruckus. Who are you? How about a fucking wave? Picture of your Jeep? How do you know so much about these guys you claim are one? Or the college student that sells ammo? Who goes out of their way to find out that much about one person. There are many on here with bad product experiences and they tell it like it is. Does this mean you are going to start investigating what they do for a living? I find you to be pretty suspect.
IMG_0132.JPG

I find it odd that you pop in this forum two days ago and all your posts are in this thread singing praises of bruiser and trying your best to discredit other people's experiences. It's like you come to our house and kick in the door and start a ruckus. Who are you? How about a fucking wave? Picture of your Jeep? How do you know so much about these guys you claim are one? Or the college student that sells ammo? Who goes out of their way to find out that much about one person. There are many on here with bad product experiences and they tell it like it is. Does this mean you are going to start investigating what they do for a living? I find you to be pretty suspect.
View attachment 245376

I couldn't have said it any better!

Well y'all, after a lot of time I'd like to report that the company in question has gone above and beyond to make things right. I have two Jeeps now that run perfectly and I haven't any issues over the past 8 months. So maybe they are a lot better of a company then I originally thought they were. I didn't expect them to but they did go above and beyond to get these issues resolved and gave me a screaming deal on a brand new LS motor for the JK and an LS motor for the LJ. I'm still on my toes but I do owe it to them to at least post up how they've resolved the issues that I had without me having to take further action, which I do really appreciate. And I really am enjoying my two Jeeps which knock on wood haven't had any issues since I got them back 8 months ago!

Last edited:

Zstairlessone

Well y'all, after a lot of time I'd like to report that the company in question has gone above and beyond to make things right. I have two Jeeps now that run perfectly and I haven't any issues over the past 8 months. So maybe they are a lot better of a company then I originally thought they were. I didn't expect them to but they did go above and beyond to get these issues resolved and gave me a screaming deal on a brand new LS motor for the JK and an LS motor for the LJ. I'm still on my toes but I do owe it to them to at least post up how they've resolved the issues that I had without me having to take further action, which I do really appreciate. And I really am enjoying my two Jeeps which knock on wood haven't had any issues since I got them back 8 months ago! Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So how much did you end up spending on the swap and how long was your rig in-drivable? I don't care about the numbers - you have to live with whether there was value in what you got for what you gave up.

Edit: UNdrivable

So how much did you end up spending on the swap and how long was your rig in-drivable? I don't care about the numbers - you have to live with whether there was value in what you got for what you gave up.

Edit: UNdrivable

Well I didn't spend really anything - pretty much just what it took to bring the jeep down to Tampa and bring it back. And I was without it for about a month but that's not a huge issue, I have a pickup truck that I drove around while the truck was gone.

Ddays

Hooked
Well I didn't spend really anything - pretty much just what it took to bring the jeep down to Tampa and bring it back. And I was without it for about a month but that's not a huge issue, I have a pickup truck that I drove around while the truck was gone.

WTF? So this whole "Calling out Bruiser Conversions" thread was what exactly?

You wanted a diesel, they installed a used motor instead of the new one they said they were, fucked it up royally, put you off for months, never responded to your requests, then switched it for a LS, now you're all good? Sorry, this thread is fucked.
Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
WTF? So this whole "Calling out Bruiser Conversions" thread was what exactly?

You wanted a diesel, they installed a used motor instead of the new one they said they were, fucked it up royally, put you off for months, never responded to your requests, then switched it for a LS, now you're all good? Sorry, this thread is fucked.
Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know I'll get a lot of shit for it which is deserved but at least I'll end this thread on a good note

Top Bottom