Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

I was thinking v6 to v8 conversion but I guess they use that trans behind v8s too I think

Yeah they used it in the older SRT-8 cars and grand cherokees. Mercedes used it in almost every car they made for awhile. They used it in their V12 cars because it was the only trans that could handle the torque that their 6.0L twin turbo V12 put out.

C_short15

I don't understand why you don't get a lawyer and Settle this once and for all. And why did you delete your Instagram post?

WOL is counseling... LOL should have listened to you guys from the beginning. But I was in denial.

No. You're not in denial. You're a moron wrapped in an asshat.

Like I said before: Darwinism should have taken you long ago but you're one of those motherfuckers that is only alive now because companies have to label coffee as HOT and tell you not to drink Drano. Honest to Christ, I don't know how you made it this long being as fucking stupid as you are.

No. You're not in denial. You're a moron wrapped in an asshat.

Like I said before: Darwinism should have taken you long ago but you're one of those motherfuckers that is only alive now because companies have to label coffee as HOT and tell you not to drink Drano. Honest to Christ, I don't know how you made it this long being as fucking stupid as you are.

See what I mean? Counseling, in the form of the truth.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
There you go! 4-wheel burnout! Brute chickened out on us but maybe you can satisfy all of us juvenile delinquents!

If mine would do a four wheel burn out I would do it for you guys. LOL. I went to a cruise deal Friday night and as everybody was leaving they were spinning their tires. So I had to do it too. It will spin the 35s pretty easy. LOL.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The smart thing to do was to listen to Sharkey back in the beginning and get a quality attorney. What you have going on here fits squarely into the consumer fraud category, which in the state of florida awards triple damages PLUS attorney's fees. Any lawyer worth his shirt would have loved to take this case, but you didn't even bother checking. You could have gotten 90K if you did just a little bit of work...but instead, you chose to swallow and ask for seconds. Enjoy your Jeep that's worth $5000.

Haven't posted in WOL in a long time. The OP should have hired Sharkey.

I'd love to find a civil lawyer. At this point I've just been documenting everything and as of right now the LS is working fine. But like I said I'm documenting everything and if it needs to get to that I'll hire a lawyer.

Top Bottom