coilovers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ya nothing out of him. :eek:
He just said not to worry it will work.
ORE had to say this:
We do may coilover conversions on the Jeep TJ using the Gen Right Offroad kits. Gen Right has the front and rear Jeep TJ coilover conversion kits available and as I mentioned we install them very often.
Coilovers are fine for daily driven vehicles, as you may know many of the EVO MFG suspension kits are coilover kits and installed on customer vehicles on a weekly basis.

So I think I will go with that

:cheesy: For the record, I never suggested that it wouldn't work. I was just curious to know as I am with all things Jeep. Now I'm curious to know why he's so hush hush about it :thinking:

BEE'S TWIN

Well seems like ORE knows more about what there talking about. I dont want to spend the money than find out I actually have to. The Gen right looks pretty legit though. It looks like hoops and all for the front, and just frmae brackets to weld on the rear with hardware for front and rear. Also I guess he was suggesting 14 inch coilovers. So hopefully that sounds like the way to go.... what do you think. To crazy for a daily driver and trail rig?

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I came across this thread and was wondering if anyone has followed through and gone this route with a TJ.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Curious about coilovers for the TJ myself.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start buying and stockpiling certain hardware to ready my Jeep in one big build. So, when I get axles that need a lift, as Dynatrac recommends, I'll have the lift, wheels, steering components and axles all going on at once.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking that I'm going to start buying and stockpiling certain hardware to ready my Jeep in one big build. So, when I get axles that need a lift, as Dynatrac recommends, I'll have the lift, wheels, steering components and axles all going on at once.

Obviously, I want to know whether or not a coilover is worth the money, especially in light of what Eddie said about how hard it is to get them right on TJs. And which kits are best, so they are done right. And what else to look for in prep for the coilover.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Does anyone on the forum have a TJ with coil overs?

If so, what went right? And what went wrong? And what kit or products did you use?

Top Bottom