Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

ob_tj

IMG_0300.jpg as a little congratulations gift on my newborn my old man got me a new set of talons! Just in time for big bed fish this weekend!

scrota76

I'm jealous! I think it's time to tie up some flys and get ready for high Sierra rainbows!
Wait one more month. Im in Mammoth right now. Its snowing as I type. Twin Lakes in Mammoth was not fishable due to weather. All the lakes above that are still not open and the road is closed. Down in Bishop intake 2 is open, i fished there yesterday, all the fish were being caught at the metal tube inlet. I might try coming back in late july or august.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

Wait one more month. Im in Mammoth right now. Its snowing as I type. Twin Lakes in Mammoth was not fishable due to weather. All the lakes above that are still not open and the road is closed. Down in Bishop intake 2 is open, i fished there yesterday, all the fish were being caught at the metal tube inlet. I might try coming back in late july or august.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have only fished at intake 2 a couple of times. Usually plan trips with Sierra drifters and we hit the lower Owens and Jurassic pond.

Top Bottom