Rusty Frame in Arizona.

Irish Pirate

Rust! I have it. In a perfect world I'd replace the frame. One day I hope to. Maybe even the entire jeep. However, today that's not an option. I'm looking for a welder who can do some patch work for me. I recently talked to a local shop who said they can do it but they left me hanging. Trying to install a lift and need this repaired asap.

I have found a replacement part. Either cut out the infected area and replace, or slip over and attach. Not sure exactly how it works. Or maybe the shop can make their own parts.

I'm in Mesa Az, would like to keep it local. I just moved here last week. I don't know any good shops and need you recommendations.

The jeep is a 2001 TJ ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461008841.119960.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461008850.441660.jpg . The picture is the front right control arm. Big hole on the bottom and on both sides.. It's nasty. The jeep was spotless. After 3 years in the Florida Keys I have this.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Does anyone have any recommendations in the Mesa/Phoenix area for welders who could help out.

Top Bottom