HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

gouacats

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

I've never seen that much mud in my life (and I hope I never do)! :)

rinkishjk

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Man what a great finish to the series! I enjoyed all of it. Mel was sure stuck in that mud, and that sure shows how good a warn will do. Hopefully one day I can do a jk experience because it sure looks like an awesome experience.

Cpfiremn

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Great video.. I'm jealous

Sent from Darth Vader

Showroom

Awesome job. Looks like some good times!

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Great video! Now I'm gonna watch 1-3 in a row... Who needs sleep right? 😏

Btw needs more MTG. Hahaha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363842117.314282.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363842127.065497.jpg

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

just watched all three, simply awesome! one day... one day!!!

andrew -

drtnwtr

Watched all three today too. Awesome, as always.

Trevelin

Your videos are amazing, I always think there has got to be some big budget behind all of them. Thanks for putting your time into this, well done!

Thefuzz

okeedoky0 said:
Wow, what an inspiring trip. Bought a 2012 JK last fall and plan to take my daughter camping this spring/summer. I cant wait. I only wish we had areas around Iowa that were this cool. Still looking. How does one get invited to one of these trips? Are they open to all and are they all over the U.S.? Thanks for the videos.

I'm not so sure about Iowa.....seems to be mostly corn to me!! But a days drive south will get you near table rock lake and mark twain forest. Jeepers are family and I'll make sure to get you guys to some awesome camping and trails if you get down this way. I've got a teen girl too that loves wheeling and camping.

ranuki

I'm just waiting on the delivery of my first Jeep JKU ATM and in the interim have been trolling the intermanet and watching/reading all i can. I gotta say, this series has been a JK Experience even from my office chair. The editing, tunes, scenery and of course the driving has been so well put together.

Props to you guys, maybe one day i can get over there from Australia and be a part of the experience. Its definitely on my bucket list.

Thanks for sharing.

Trailr8d

Very Cool!! Thank you so much for sharing these videos with those of us that live vicariously through you guys!

Bozz

That was awesome! Thanks for making these videos. We had family 'movie night' around here a couple weeks ago where we watched all the Rubicon Trail videos in my living room projected on the wall... lol. Good times.

RamP

Nice job. I would have loved to see a shot of the parking lot after everyone hosed off their Jeeps. Lol

Top Bottom