HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Hack12

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

And the WINNER of the shot glasses is....
Congratulations!! Please send me your shipping information via PM and I will get these out to you as soon as possible :cool:

Damn! Guess I'll just continue drinking directly from the bottle.

Tackerdown

Banned
Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Congrats Jethro it really does taste better out of those shot glasses.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, would you be able to tell me what song is playing from the 13:00-14:00 mark? I tried to find it using Shazaam, but no luck. Thanks in advance! ( IN PART TWO)

Last edited:

2trackin

I love this video, Being a Michigander and have been to all of the featured places in this video it truly gave me a sense of belonging. People truly do not understand this lifestyle until they take part in it themselves.

GCM 2

I love this video, Being a Michigander and have been to all of the featured places in this video it truly gave me a sense of belonging. People truly do not understand this lifestyle until they take part in it themselves.

I really enjoyed wheeling in Michigan for the JKX, it is a beautiful state! Thanks for bringing back this thread :thumb: I think I will re-live some great memories and watch this episode again

2trackin

I had some friends over and played the video on the big screen. Really makes me want to do something like this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom