Welcome to the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Nothing but a Thing

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    And the WINNER of the shot glasses is....
    Congratulations!! Please send me your shipping information via PM and I will get these out to you as soon as possible
    Damn! Guess I'll just continue drinking directly from the bottle.

Banned

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Congrats Jethro it really does taste better out of those shot glasses.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two
    So glad to see these made it to Vimeo, youtube buffering has been getting worse by the day.

Nothing but a Thing
    Hey guys, would you be able to tell me what song is playing from the 13:00-14:00 mark? I tried to find it using Shazaam, but no luck. Thanks in advance! ( IN PART TWO)
    Last edited by NFRs2000NYC; 04-19-2013 at 04:40 AM.

I can't stop watching these! I was wondering what music is playing durring the scenes with the sand dunes?
    1997 Jeep TJ- Bone stock
    O|||||||O

Been Around the Block
    I love this video, Being a Michigander and have been to all of the featured places in this video it truly gave me a sense of belonging. People truly do not understand this lifestyle until they take part in it themselves.

Old Timer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2trackin View Post
    I love this video, Being a Michigander and have been to all of the featured places in this video it truly gave me a sense of belonging. People truly do not understand this lifestyle until they take part in it themselves.
    I really enjoyed wheeling in Michigan for the JKX, it is a beautiful state! Thanks for bringing back this thread I think I will re-live some great memories and watch this episode again
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Old Timer
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    I really enjoyed wheeling in MUD for the JKX, it is a beautiful state! Thanks for bringing back this thread I think I will re-live some great memories and watch this episode again
    Fixed it for you
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Been Around the Block
    I had some friends over and played the video on the big screen. Really makes me want to do something like this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app