HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Watched it before and it was fantastic! I would love to drive the Brickyard! And Gregor's commentary about the race was too funny! I look forward to the final part.
It truly felt like watching a short movie! We loved it.

Congratulations rinkishjk!! :clap2:

rinkishjk

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [Part 2 of 3]

And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Congratulations rinkishjk!! :clap2:

Wow thanks Eddie! I will put them to good use! First time winning anything! Thanks. :beer::beer::beer:

rinkishjk

CHEERS! Only had captain Morgan, but thanks again wayalife! :beer::beer:

Attachments

• 1361399380897.jpg
    1361399380897.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 187

Thefuzz

Looked like an awesome time! For the 2013 jkx, y'all should come by Hot Springs, Ar and check out Superlift! You would have a big showing of JK's!

I had the same thought with all the different parks in northern AR and southern MO plus the tons of trails on the forest land I'm sure it would be a good time. I'd show for sure!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the 3rd and final part of HEARTLAND scheduled to be released this coming Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to give parts 1 and 2 a bump so that you can all get ready for it. Enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the 3rd and final part of HEARTLAND scheduled to be released this coming Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to give parts 1 and 2 a bump so that you can all get ready for it. Enjoy :cool:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

:eek:mg:, is it Wednesday yet! :gaah: I am ready! :celebrate:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Ok its the 20th waiting! Its 12:29. everyone's a sleep. Hello any body out there. :confused::eek::):):D sorry can't wait for part 3

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Our last two days on the 2012 JK-Experience would take us over the Mackinac Bridge to Michigan's Upper Peninsula and then to its eastern most point where we would cross the St. Mary’s river by ferry to the largest fresh water island in the United States, Drummond Island. In addition to having an awesome off-road park like Turtle Ridge, Drummond Island hosts over 117 miles of trails that meander through boreal forests, across glacial rock deposits and stone ridges carved out by Lake Huron. It truly is one of the most beautiful places you will ever see and, we were happy to relax, explore and end our JK-Experience there.

We hope you enjoyed our JK-Experience HEARTLAND series and come back soon to watch other films that we make. :cool:

The 2012 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was also made possible from support of the following sponsors: AdArt, ARB, ATX Wheels, Daystar, Discount Tire, Dynatrac, Dynomax, EVO MFG, Hi-Lift, Hora Zero, Impact, King, Mastercraft, Project-JK, Rancho, Rockstar, Superchips, Skyjacker, Tochmate and WARN.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WOOHOOO!!!! im all :gaah: :furious3: cause i cant watch it right now. cant wait to get off work so i can watch it tonight!

I :bowdown: to you Eddie and Cindy!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

I need to experience....the JK Experience! Your videos got me hooked, back in to JEEPin, and brought me here...thank you!

Skid_Kid

Another impeccable job Eddie and Cindy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom