Cooper STT Pros in snow

Brianmly

Thanks for all the reviews.....I just got done ordering them (315/70r17). They will be here on Monday. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461880061.640627.jpg

Should fill in my "little" gaps nicely

Brianmly

Just got back from Discount......

Before lift

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462222079.033142.jpg

After 3.5 lift

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462222107.632553.jpg

And now finally....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462222137.721230.jpg

I didn't get the spare put on....I'm going to sell the Rubi tires and get a carrier with that.

SunDevils259

Granted, this video was done with our Renegade but it's running Cooper STT Pro's and we found them to work outstanding in the snow.

Interested in getting these, but have a concern when looking at them closely. What do you think will happen once the mud scoops and dimples become exposed as the tread wears down? Looks like that could start happening with 75% of the tread still left.

Journeyman

I was wondering myself how these would do in snow. Did a little research just now to discover that they do have the M&S rating so the rubber shouldn't freeze in snowy conditions.

mo0s3

Granted, this video was done with our Renegade but it's running Cooper STT Pro's and we found them to work outstanding in the snow.

What's the gas mileage on that ? I'm really thinking of having this as my daily driver [emoji38]

Top Bottom