Other jeep forums

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What was the thought process behind advertising other jeep forums on this free to use private forum. I've read a lot of dumb shit in my life but this takes the cake.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Your a fucking dumb shit for starting a thread like this. No one gives a shit about other forums.

Me personally this was my first forum I joined and it will be the only one I join. I don't care about those other ones unless they come on here to troll like they always do.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Your a fucking dumb shit for starting a thread like this. No one gives a shit about other forums.

Me personally this was my first forum I joined and it will be the only one I join. I don't care about those other ones unless they come on here to troll like they always do.

Other than ur "single mother of a household of cats" forum you tell me about...... Don't hide it from everyone else

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I thought it would be interesting if we had a thread listing all of the people who have slept with your wife.

I mean seriously, who would think a thread like this would be appropriate?!?

GraniteCrystal

WAYALIFE is a forum that Cindy and I pay for out of our pocket - it is essentially our home on the internet and as a guest here, we would be grateful if you could please show us a little respect. If you really feel the need to discuss "other" forums, we'd appreciate it if you could please do it there. Thank you.

Thanks for keeping it classy Eddie. Good response. And thanks for letting us be a part of said home.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You would really enjoy these forums, you should give them a try OP:

Gofuckyourself.com

Youreadumbass.com

Buttplugsforthesoul.com

Canishitonyourcarpet.com

Fuckyocouch.com

OJK12

Wow!!! There are literally no words for what I just read! I would imagine no forum would approve of something like this.

GraniteCrystal

GraniteCrystal, see post 13 here. Not so much a bug out bag but a survival bag if we were to slide off the road or something. We have one in each vehicle. We have used it several times for basic emergencies. I'll try to start a new thread shortly as I'm sure others may be interested.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?35058-FirstAid-Kit

Thanks, I remember seeing that. When you said bug out bag, I was hoping you had something loaded with hand grenades ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GraniteCrystal, see post 13 here. Not so much a bug out bag but a survival bag if we were to slide off the road or something. We have one in each vehicle. We have used it several times for basic emergencies. I'll try to start a new thread shortly as I'm sure others may be interested.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?35058-FirstAid-Kit

Thanks, I remember seeing that. When you said bug out bag, I was hoping you had something loaded with hand grenades ;)

We don't talk about that one here on the internet.

Haha. Great response.

Thanks for keeping the the thread on topic brothers.

Top Bottom