Dont let used engine oil go to waste

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Got the following PM from this guy and had no idea what he was talking about till now.

BlackBandit said:
I love the purpose of wayoflife, its a shame to say a good portion of the members arnt open to unique ideas. They would much rather call a fellow jeeper retarded then just say i dont agree with this. So im leaving the forums. Half of them are prius lovn city boys who dont know when to stop running their mouths.

Being that he's left the forum, I thought I should post it up for all of you "prius lovn city boys" to see :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Used engine oil is as good as wd40 or better. Wd40 is probably the most useless oil i have ever seen. The most i use it for is drilling holes into metal

You may be the dumbest individual I have ever had the privilege of encountering on the World Wide Web. Kudos to you you dumb fuck. :thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
He had it all wrong. The correct way to prevent rust on the inside of your frame is to use spray foam THEN bondo all the holes and smooth it out. :doh:

Tree Frog

Kyle7R's sig line in red Haaa.

Or you ran into some of the trolls here on WAL.

Seriously? Dump used motor oil all up in your frame? For fucks sake what the hell is wrong with you boy?

Damn I am too busy fer this here chit. I gottsta go werk on my lowerd Prius. :cheesy:

Kyle7R

Kyle7R's sig line in red Haaa.

Or you ran into some of the trolls here on WAL.

Seriously? Dump used motor oil all up in your frame? For fucks sake what the hell is wrong with you boy?

Damn I am too busy fer this here chit. I gottsta go werk on my lowerd Prius. :cheesy:

one of my all time favorite quotes, from one of the best book/TV characters of all time. The one and only Raylan Givens :cool:

Chad

Every time the OP hilljack posted something I heard dueling banjos and saw flashes from "Deliverance "

Also, I thought the semen lube only works on the Prius tailpipes.

AC1977

I hear using oil in your Jeeps frame helps you to find where you parked at the mall, just follow the rainbow colors until you bump your head on the rear tire. I also hear oil from clubbed baby seals works too... What?!, it was on the Internet so it must be true.

Top Bottom