Synergy high steer

rogerk93

I've installed the synergy drag link along with my lift about 3 weeks ago and I can't seem to get it dialed in. I followed the instructions the jam nut is very tight and the sleeve jam but it somehow keeps realigning and messing with my alignment. Also there is a lot of play in the drag link in itself the ends are torqued down but I still can move the link up and down if that makes any sense.

chipper

I have the same drag link. It's normal to move up and down. It should not have anything to do with your alignment. Only to recenter your steering wheel. Do you have adjustable LCA's

jeeeep

Hooked
I've installed the synergy drag link along with my lift about 3 weeks ago and I can't seem to get it dialed in. I followed the instructions the jam nut is very tight and the sleeve jam but it somehow keeps realigning and messing with my alignment. Also there is a lot of play in the drag link in itself the ends are torqued down but I still can move the link up and down if that makes any sense.

have you put paint marks on the sleeve and jam nut to confirm it's moving? you make have something else going on there - do you have a drop pitman arm?

rogerk93

have you put paint marks on the sleeve and jam nut to confirm it's moving? you make have something else going on there - do you have a drop pitman arm?

I don't know why I haven't thought of that. I'll go buy a paint pen and Mark it in the morning

Jeepfan30

What are you referring to when you say "dialed in"? I had this kit on my rig for a couple months and replaced it with the EVO kit, I couldn't handle the floppy drag link hanging there like a limp dick. Even though the drag links is flopped down your alignment should not be affected.

Top Bottom