Radial pull - what tires?

Ctimrun

Radial pull, tire pull, or whatever you want to call it.

I have had Toyo mud terrains on a 2007 JK and on a 2014 F350 and both sets caused a very prevalent pull to the right, even when I drove it on the wrong side of the road to test the crown of the road sloaping left. When I swapped to a different make tire the pull was gone and both vehicles drove straight as possible.

I had a set of BFG KM2's which drove straight as well.

I have read about guys with Nitto who have a pull left.

What tires have you experienced the pull (right or left) on?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Radial pull, tire pull, or whatever you want to call it.

I have had Toyo mud terrains on a 2007 JK and on a 2014 F350 and both sets caused a very prevalent pull to the right, even when I drove it on the wrong side of the road to test the crown of the road sloaping left. When I swapped to a different make tire the pull was gone and both vehicles drove straight as possible.

I had a set of BFG KM2's which drove straight as well.

I have read about guys with Nitto who have a pull left.

What tires have you experienced the pull (right or left) on?

My Toyo's have a slight pull to the right but it's negligible compared to the strong pull to the left that my Nitto Trail Grapplers had. The Nitto Mud Grapplers I was recently running did not have a pull. The BFG KM2's that I have run in the past and still run on my truck have no pull. So far as I can tell, the Cooper Discoverer STT Pros I'm running don't have a pull.

Top Bottom