question for those with short wives/girlfriends/children

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They allow easy access. We installed Drew's skins AFTER his low angle sliders were installed. Went on fairly easily.

Did this with mine as well. Hinrich and I installed my skins after the sliders and it was super easy. It was also a nice place to rest the skins while doing the nutsert lol

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I have the same issue. I welded nuts onto the inside of my rock sliders before installing them. Then I remove the steps when it's time to go offroad.
Not as simple as some of the setups shown but very sturdy and safe. Combined with the RockHard cage handles works great. Steps are N-fab detachable.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462109179.021677.jpg
Pic is from five years ago before a lot of changes

kbp810

Caught the Bug
When my wife was pregnant she just used a folding stool on a string, lol. Worked out just fine as a temporary solution.

She's short, and aside from that last few months of pregnancy, she never had any issues getting into the jeep (4" lift, 37's, and sliders at that time).

chipper

View attachment 200983
EVO sliders with angled step. Works for my 5ft wife and my small children.

I too have the angled EVO sliders. Kids, wife and I all use them. Great step with this set up.

As for kids slipping through, where they end at the rear door is basically like a little platform where the EVO logo is. When first installed I just told them to be careful. Watched/helped them when they were in flip flops. Now, they've mastered on their own. Like Frank said, they also figured out their own little grab handles and best ways to get in and usually just jump out.

The folding step stool also isn't a bad idea if you need that extra height.

I'm thinking about the lower angle sliders as well. The wife alway has a hard time getting in and out also. I'm wanting to know if they get in the way at all when you get out of the jeep. Curious if they tend to rub on the back of your legs, or find yourself having to step further out just to avoid them.

Top Bottom