2 or 3" plush ride springs?

gary2

On a light 2dr which would be the best way to get at the most about 3.25" of actual lift in the front. I don't plan on adding any weight in the future and don't want to go any higher than about 3.25". 2" spring and a spacer or would the 3" front springs do it? I understand the 3" on a 2dr would give a lot more lift in the rear I'm just not sure if it would be as much in the front on a 2dr. Not concerned with flex as this is just my daily driver and ride quality is driving this decision. I just had a fear of the 3" putting me to high being I have about 3.00" in the rear already and is remaining unchanged . I am replacing some existing AEV springs on the front .

Last edited:

keno4x4

I just installed the EVO 3" plush ride springs on my 2 door. Ended up 4 1/2" total lift. Don't mind the end hight, just put the rear drive shaft in a bad angle.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
It all depends tire size. If you plan on running 37s, do the 3" enforcer. If your sticking with 35s, just do an evo level kit. I just put a leveling kit on my 2 door and im INLOVE with it. Perfect height

gary2

All I really need to know is which would be the best way to lift the front 3.25". . All I am doing is swapping out the existing AEV springs that gave me about 3.25" of lift and the rear is already finished. Its been lifted and running 35's for a year or so . Driveshaft has been fine which is another reason I am not interested in changing the overall height .

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I just installed the EVO 3" plush ride springs on my 2 door. Ended up 4 1/2" total lift. Don't mind the end hight, just put the rear drive shaft in a bad angle.

It all depends tire size. If you plan on running 37s, do the 3" enforcer. If your sticking with 35s, just do an evo level kit. I just put a leveling kit on my 2 door and im INLOVE with it. Perfect height

Pics please.

gary2

notnalc68 that looks about right as far as what I am looking for in the front as far as just looking at it and if not a small spacer in the front will get it where I need to be . I was just afraid the 3" will put me to far over the height I am trying to end up at . Mine looks a little taller being I have a 1.25 body lift besides the AEV 2.5" kit . IMG_2902.jpg

gary2

Just ordered 2" Plush ride front springs, a pair of 1/2" and a pair of 3/4" spacers so I should be able to come up with what I am looking for. Thanks for the quick replies .

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 201221

1" spacer in back, EVO leveling kit 2" coils in front.

notnalc68 that looks about right as far as what I am looking for in the front as far as just looking at it and if not a small spacer in the front will get it where I need to be . I was just afraid the 3" will put me to far over the height I am trying to end up at . Mine looks a little taller being I have a 1.25 body lift besides the AEV 2.5" kit . View attachment 201222

Looks awesome guys!

NV375

I was at 3" in the front with Rancho 2" front springs and 3/4" spacers on my '14 JKUR without a winch.

Top Bottom