Howdy! Been a long time since I was active

SoCalDozer

How is every one doing? Havent been on the forums in quite some time since I moved to Florida. I ended up trading my dozer 2 door 6 months ago on a new Mini and regretted every minute of it so went and bought another 2012 but a 4 door Crush this time!
PS, dont ever buy a new Mini lol, lost 8k in 6 months
13095898_10155228153434572_4498964407604470998_n.jpg

xxJWPxx

Welcome back.

I'm thinking about trading my 2 door for a 4 door as well (without the Mini in between) :D

SoCalDozer

Thanks guys! will be keeping the jeep stock for awhile. Moving back to San Diego soon as I complete my degree though and mods will commence!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! will be keeping the jeep stock for awhile. Moving back to San Diego soon as I complete my degree though and mods will commence!

Dozer,

Whatever you do, don't get married and have any children. This will delay your build by about 20 years. Ask me how I know.

Otherwise, glad to see you back!!

SoCalDozer

Dozer,

Whatever you do, don't get married and have any children. This will delay your build by about 20 years. Ask me how I know.

Otherwise, glad to see you back!!

HAHA thats classic, but too late. I am already married lol but no kids yet. Thats why i am going to engineering school so I can afford her and my toys hopefully. Unless those socal mortgage prices take all my money.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome back. Yeah, we see a lot of Mini claims in my business, not cheap to fix. Glad you're back driving a Jeep.

Top Bottom