Ripping Off EVO and Using Veterans to Do It

Hobolobo

I would so drive by there if it wasn't so far away. But I did find where they are attempting to sell their "jeeps"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462308079.827159.jpg
And to make things worse...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462308099.759511.jpg

Sessoms14X

OK, I called them. A lovely British automated woman answers and tells you to pick from a list of options. I tried them all and no one ever picks up. They tell you to leave a message. Two of the options aren't even valid choices.

I also called a store next door and they'd never heard of them.

Lol damn.... that just screams leave us your cc information and we'll sell you the jeep of your dreams!

Kwwilly15

My jeep was parked out on the road at work today . I have a Evo manufacturing sticker on it and guy walked up to the jeep asking if the company in Texas built it. I of course said no. He said he was having one built from them. I thought it was weird a company would use the same name and forgot all about it till I just read this. He was a tourist on vaca clearly .

WJCO

Meme King
OK, I called them. A lovely British automated woman answers and tells you to pick from a list of options. I tried them all and no one ever picks up. They tell you to leave a message. Two of the options aren't even valid choices.

I also called a store next door and they'd never heard of them.

Thanks for taking the time to do that. Even though we all had our suspicions from the get go. They'll probably change their name now since this thread will probably pop up in Google searches.

Last edited:

Tekel

Did you watch the video on the Testimonial page? Epic. In a really bad kind of way. Looks like they creeped on some nastily built JKs around town put to a terrible soundtrack.

Its like they followed 2 jeeps looking for a parking space XD

Different music and it could of been a silent film comedy about being lost in urbania.

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 12.02.15 PM.jpg

Look at their list of "upgrades" and their spelling. Something here seems fishy... And the photo of those Jeeps in front of their building almost looks photoshopped.

Top Bottom