New!!!! High-steer knuckles for your JK!!!!

Gravedigger11

Yes it is!!!

Would the hole for the drag link need to be drilled or tapered at all to accept the rod end from the top?
Ready to run OE steering components. Hole is tapered from the top. Knuckle requires that the customer purchase a flip drag link to use. Tie rod holes are tapered from the bottom just moving up the OE steering linkage

Sweet!!! My order date luckily is getting moved to next week! Unfortunately I won't be able to install for 4 weeks. The wait will be unbearable!

A.J.

All done! I win!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468816058.182454.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468816096.265213.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468816113.215394.jpg
Actually was a lot of work. Finally got rid of the dropped pitman arm my jeep came with and did the prosteer joints while I was at it. Took me almost 7hrs. To do everything. Found a few muscles I forgot I had.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
7 hours isn't that bad actually!!!! And what a setup!!!
Also may I share these too?

:)

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yes sir!!!
We take into account (or starting too at least) all the RHD's down your way.
I know that 4WD1 does a lot down there with us, so they MAY be getting some. I was actually e-mailing with Kirk from there last week about these.

So will these work RHD

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Awesome. Not looking to do high steer yet but when I do I'll keep these in mind.

I haven't bought from 4WD1 before as their prices are ridiculous. $396 for a pair of RS9000XLs! I paid only slightly more than that for all 4.

Gravedigger11

Very cool!!!
Any other mods while you were in the front end?
:beer:

Carbon Offroad chromoly axle shafts, synergy flipped drag link and raised track bar bracket. That finishes off the front end. Already had ruff stuff tie rod, riddler diff cover, nitro sleeves, g2 lower control arm skids, evo c gussets, and us alloy ball joints

Rancho

Caught the Bug
You are pretty much "bullet proof" at this point...

:beer:

Carbon Offroad chromoly axle shafts, synergy flipped drag link and raised track bar bracket. That finishes off the front end. Already had ruff stuff tie rod, riddler diff cover, nitro sleeves, g2 lower control arm skids, evo c gussets, and us alloy ball joints

Top Bottom