Any metalheads on WOL?

Draconianwinter

Here is a few of my favorites.
Opeth, Otep, Soulfly, Disturbed, Black Sabbath, Testament, Savatage, Type O Negative, Metal Church, and Paradise Lost. Those are a few of my favorites lol

jolly

I like a lot of bands, but mostly it's just a few songs per band, not all their music in general.

However, In Flames, Devildriver, Machine Head, early Apocalyptica, Eluveitie and Opeth are Bands i regularly listen to and go to concerts.

I was on a festival once where they had a tent with surprise guests. It was mostly newcomer bands in varying quality. But one night at around 2AM we stumbled into that tent and Opeth started playing without anyone knowing they would be there. That was one of the best Opeth concerts i know. I think mostly because of the huge suprise and the 2 in the morning state we were in.

I think i'll listen to The Roundhouse Tapes now.

ProtocolJK

I do like metal and just rock music in general. I don't have a preferred style but I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc.

At last years Rock Allegiance festival I was introduced to Nothing More and have been really enjoying their music since.

Rb1boxer_3

Hell yea I like all metal. Death metal black metal hard core metal you like metal I got metal. I'm actually going to Texas Mutiny Tour next weekend in Dallas. Bunch of metal bands there.

Napalm

Yeah I like Skillet. That new song is pretty catchy, can't tell if they're using a computer generated beat or actual drums though?

Great song. If I had to guess, it sounds like a little of both. I've always loved Skillet's use of two vocalists, and thought it was even more cool when I found out the other vocalist was the drummer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great song. If I had to guess, it sounds like a little of both. I've always loved Skillet's use of two vocalists, and thought it was even more cool when I found out the other vocalist was the drummer.

I really like the fact that they use violin and other string instruments in their songs. Makes them just that even more epic!

Napalm

I really like the fact that they use violin and other string instruments in their songs. Makes them just that even more epic!

Agreed. When you use those pure string instruments in metal songs, it sounds insane in a great way.

Another band that does this is RED. They are more of a Christian rock/metal/alternative band. Not near as heavy as others mentioned, but they sure do push out some good music.

Top Bottom